Chapter 31:- Ignored

Start from the beginning

Faith POV:- 

                     Gianna got normal and immediately her mood was changed. We had lunch together with the others as a celebration and hope that everything would go back to normal. It was evening and I was relaxing in my room when Gianna barged in looking for me. 

" Have you heard about knocking?" I said while still reading my book. 

" Stand up" snapped Gianna in a firm voice. I looked up at her and she looked serious. And I always get tension when someone around me is using that tone. 

"  Is everything alright?" I asked getting concerned. 

"Get up and come in my room" she whined and I stood up and followed her in her room without asking her further. She stood in front of her closet and opened the door. There were all types of clothes name any brand and she would have at least have something of it. 

" Select a dress for yourself," she said in a stern voice and went back toward her bed where a white sequined dress was placed she picked up the dress and was about to enter her bathroom but I stopped her.

 "why, where are  we going?" I asked her. She turned back slowly with a smile like she was excited to say this. "In one of our club where your knight in shining armor has hosted his being alive and success party" 

" Adolfo is also in Italy don't you think it's dangerous?" I asked her. 

" When we have already decided we are going to face our death then why not have some fun before we die" she remonstrated me. She had a fair point I was not any Faith now I was Faith Murray. 

I picked a black short dress with a v neck and filled with black sequins. I got changed into it and I step out of her bathroom. I was feeling uncomfortable since it has been ages I wore a mini dress like this. I looked and saw Gianna ready. She looked breathtaking in her matching silver heels and her mini dress she was barely covered in that dress yet she walked in confidence. I got the same confidence when I saw her if she can walk confidently so can I. 

" Drop your hair down and use my makeup and here wear these heels and wear this," she said giving me thigh strap that was used to hold a gun. I did as she said. She gave me a black fur coat to wear on top since it was getting cold out and she wore a white fur coat. We walked down and I saw Valentina was also ready like us. We all walked out and I saw Mark and Enzo sharing a smoke standing in front of Big black Lexus car. They both looked up simultaneously. Enzo dropped the smoke down and stepped on it and walked toward me. 

" Why the fuck are you my stepsister?" he mourned in a low voice keeping his eyes on me. I shook my head and patted on his shoulder. " Well I must say the same," I said looking at him, he himself looking breathtaking handsome in his jeans, white T-shirt, and beige blazer like he just walked fresh out of runaway. I heard Mark clear his throat and we both turned to look at him. 

" Sit inside the car," said Mark in greeting his teeth. What is wrong with him now I thought. Mark sat on the driver's seat and Enzo in the front passenger seat. Me and Gianna we sat back while Valentina and her husband Alfonso came from their Porsche. 

We reached the club and there was a huge line outside the club to get the entry and there was a chaos of the people standing to get inside. We got direct entry inside and I heard people cruse at us as we got entry. I ducked my head down and kept walking inside.  I heard the guard say that the club was booked and citizens were not allowed. 

"Stay close" whispered Mark in my ear and I nodded in response. I looked around and saw there were all types of people from people in this club from alcohol addicted, to a drug, people smoking weed but the only common thing was they all wore brands and jewels some had around their wrists some on their neck and ladies even wore in on their thighs. 

" What are you thinking?" Enzo asked me leaning closer to my ear since it was impossible to speak without getting close due to loud music in the club. 

" This room itself can clear poverty around the world," I said to which he smirked.

There were large cubical with huge sofas and glass tables in front. We entered one cubical and sat down, Gianna sat in front of me and order wine for us and whiskey for the boys. Valentina and Alfonso were busy talking to some people. I always had one opinion about them and that was they both looked perfect together like soulmates.

I saw Gianna lighting a weed and I wasn't surprised. She puffed out smoke and passed the weed to Mark who was seated beside her with his hand behind her on the sofa head. They both looked like the hottest people on this planet. Our drinks were here Enzo picked up the wine bottle and poured my glass and Gianna's. We cheered and I took a sip and enjoyed this moment. Suddenly there was Chaos in the club. And we all turned our head to see what was the chaos about. Enzo turned his head at me and said " Godfather is finally here" 

And the mention of Lucifer in the same room with me made me started panting and craving for some air. It must have been more than a month since I last saw him. I wonder he missed me or not. Maybe no or maybe yes since he spent most of the time to get me out. I was thinking too much I shook my head to stop the train of thinking and I finally saw him and Ohh I think I just had an orgasm just by looking at him. He wore a black turtleneck and grey checks blazer on top and with his phoenix shiny pendant that grabbed attention first that was his symbol of being a Salvador. He looked devilishly handsome that stopped all the ladies' eyes on him in the club.  I guess he must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked his way followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile. Of course, the blush that accompanied it was a dead give-away. It didn't help that he was so modest with it, it made the girls fall for him all the more. 

I could feel a hint of jealousy rising in me. He was surrounded by everyone congratulating him, shaking hands with him, giving a side hug and patting his shoulder in appraising him. He walked around meeting everyone giving everyone a chance and saying thank you to the people.

I saw Gianna looking at me as if she was bored. He rested her hand on the headboard and rest her head on her hand. She drank her wine silently. I looked up and Lucifer was standing above us. Enzo and Mark stood up in respect and I was impressed to see how much power he carried now. Gianna kept seated and I knew she was still pissed off at him. 

I looked up at Lucifer and stood up to congratulate him and I was excited to finally meet him. And he did the most unexpected thing that I could never imagine.  He looked at me with no emotion or expression and turned back and walked away.

I was shocked and stunned in my place. My mouth was opened in shock with his arrogance, how could he ignore me and walk away I thought. I turned and looked at Gianna who saw my experience. She laughed at me and I was not in the mood of laughing I was fuming in anger. 

" Rude," I said looking at his back facing me. I sat down and gulped down the wine in one go. I was pissed off at him. What does he think of himself? Well, he can get any girl he wants now Faith who are you?  I tried to console myself. I tried to focus on how lucky I was to be surrounded by my siblings who I can call a family now and not think about a guy. 

*******

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment On Your Favourite Part

And Follow me on Insta at its_shaili_kg

*******