Tᕼᗴ ᑎᗴᗯ Tᖇᑌᗴ ᒍᑌᔕTIᑕᗴ

Start from the beginning

Shinsou has to stop himself from shaking at the memory. When Hawks was presumed dead people found his will. It wasn't that much of a surprise when he left his agency to Tokayami. When the thin with the wings happened he sobbed. It was horrible. Every once a awhile someone will report seeing Hawks alive with various different people. Including villains. It's disturbing and everyone has gotten sick of it. Still, the most popular theory is that Dabi killed him. Shinsou doesn't know why though. Nobody really does. Doesn't mean it's not popular among civilians.

"Anything regarding the new vigilante's quirk?"

"Going back to the scratch marks I would say that a talon quirk is involved. You can't get nails this a
sharp that easily. Also the injuries to his face were to severe and to carefully placed to not have been personal. Look, on the bottom of his eyes there are half circles. The skin looks somewhat burned but I can't figure whether it was a quirk or lighter."

"Where'd Takami go?"

"Hospital. After that he'll go to the station. His statement is needed and we found several illegal drugs and substances that he'll be arrested for. His lawyers are trying to get him to a vigilante free prison."

"He get the tattoo?"

She nods. That's another consistency with the two cases. The forehead tattoos. The one Shinsou's own father was given. Everyone in the prisons had their own oath to fuck up everyone who came in with said tattoo. The guards turned a blind eye most of the time. The caught vigilantes were the worst of the bunch. A few had even killed the tattooed men/women. Including Shinsou's father. Dead within one week.

"Control!" An officer called out. At the sound of his hero name Shinsou turned around.

"Another one?"

"Yeah. Officer Tadashi says you're free to go home though. It's really late."

Shinsou nods. "Tell Officer Tadashi I'll be back in tomorrow morning."

"Will do sir. Have a good night."

"You too."

The hero starts making his way off of the scene when he sees movement in the bushes. He keeps walking g but pays close attention to his surroundings. The darkness around him doesn't exactly help with that. Shinsou is almost all the way back to his and Denki's apartment when he hears sticks cracking next to him. He instantly gets into a fighting stance expecting a villain to pop out of the bushes. Instead, a masked boy steps out and Shinsou falters. It's the same mask True Justice wore when he saved him. It covers the bottom half of his face and his eyes are visible. They look like a strange combination of blue and gold. Half of the eye on color and the other another.

"True Justice would have been proud of you Hitoshi Shinsou. You became a hero that people can rely on. Very impressive. I'm sorry for the mess I made at the Takami house but let's be honest, bastard deserved it. Who sells their child for drug money? It's sickening." The voice is distorted but the disgust is recognizable.

Shinsou opens his mouth to speak but the boy instantly starts talking again.

"Do you agree with what I'm doing?"

"I think what you're doing has good intentions. But this isn't the way. Beating people up isn't going to fix anything."

The kid hesitates before responding.

"I won't use my quirk on you." Shinsou sighs.

"I just want to let you know that when the original True Justice was around the police started caring more about catching these people. Seems now that I'm around they care more about catching me and instead."