wrap it up.

"Fuck, why is this happening to me and not you," I curse at V for the fifth time.

A normal grown up black man like myself was lying in bed pregnant.

3 months now, I've found out I was pregnant and expecting.

It didn't help matters that I'm not prepared to be a dad.

Virgo kept on reassuring me that I would be a great father.

But knowing my family's legacy, I was scared my child would be like my father or sister.

Or worst if I was a horrible dad.

And with my emotions in over work my state of mind became chaotic.

Everything bothered me.

When we did the ultra sound, Olo gave me another headache.

I wasn't surprised by us having twins but for some odd reason I felt like we were having more kids.

The feeling didn't go away, if I didn't see it for myself I would have definelty believe I was having triplets.

I was glad for it only being two, I don't know how I would even take care of three kids.

I don't even think I can manage one kid .

Being pregnant with twins was annoying.

I'm not a heavy eater but now I'm eating for three.

I ate around 7 times the regular amount of food that I had every day.

I tried to see what would help but male pregnancy believe it or not was still rare.

But thank God I had Olo, he gave birth to two kids and walk me threw the process.

But watching me get fat was maddening and I can't go to the gym.

Because the pregnancy develops fast and every week brought on new changes to myself and the babies.

Now I was two days away from delivery and I was bed bounded.

Currently my feet was hurting and the stupid man I love was rubbing my acheing feet.

I didn't know if it was this possible to love someone this much but I loved Virgo with all my heart.

I just hope my kids will feel how much I love them.

Virgo's pov

"I'm gonna be a father! I'm gonna be father!, we're having kids Jay," I got up and shout as Olo delivered the news.

I can't believe this, we are having TWINS, TWINS!

I was so happy I just wanted to shout it out to the world.

"My mates pregnant with our kids," I scream in my mind.

"I'll take extra care of you Jay, you won't have to wash the dishes or do anymore chores," I swore to myself.

I will clear his schedule, no more work.

I'll pamper and protect him.

"Hey just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm glass," he told me many times over the length of his pregnancy when I tried to do something.

"But I didn't pay him any mind, I was just happy to see my mate pregnant and I can't wait to see my babies," I thought.

I had to remind him over the course of his pregnancy, that Olo warned him that because he's human, so he has to be extra careful and must remain on bed rest.