Trying

Najay's POV

"Your joking right, Chester," I laughed and said.

I heard him take in a deep breath and say, "It's not a joke I need to leave for a bit to get a break from the pack,"

"Where are you now," I asks him but he wouldn't answer. "When are you leaving," I decided to asks him next

"I'm going to leave once Rick's condition gets a little better," he says.

"Okay," I respond, "see you arround," he says and the line closes.

I could only stare down at he phone as I think about Chester, the guy I loved, was going through so much and instead of him wanting me by his side, he pushes me away.

I felt so guilty, I've been playing house with this jerk that's suppose to be my mate.

While I've been here I could only think of that V, I don't know if it was because I'm hornier than a dog in heat or if it's related to us being mates.

All I knew is that I wanted to be close to him now, but I still had feelings for Chester.

Looking down at the phone again I saw the caller ID, then it registers that this number belongs to V.

"What is he doing with V's phone,  did he put Chester up to this, is he forcing him to leave the pack," and as these thoughts crossed my mind.

I got pissed ass he'll, I can't believe I trusted this guy, and now he's bothering Chester.

Leaving he room, I ran down the stairs to the Fu*kers office. Pushing the door open, I barge inside to warn him to leave Chester alone.

Chester POV

After hanging up the line, I handed back the phone to Virgo.

"Thank you," I tell him, "were family after all," he smiles and say.

"So where are you heading to," he asks .

"There's this cab- " but before I could tell him the door was slammed in.

Looking around I saw an angry Najay standing at the door.

"So I was right, you breaking us up wasn't good enough now your forcing Chester to leave," he cursed angrily.

"Najay calm down," I say as I try to calm him down as he approaches us.

"Don't Chester, this Fu*ker is a bastard, he isn't fit to be the Pack's Alpha," He shouts and points at him.

"Excuse me Chester," Virgo says and gets up.

He was walking leaving the office when , Najay ran Infront of him.

"What V you only know how to walk away, do you think walking away will fix all your problems, your a coward, that uses under handed tricks,," Najay accuses him.

"Get out of my way Jay," I heard Virgo growl at me.

Before things got worst I got up a used my strength to drag Najay out of Virgo's way.

Virgo looked around at us then he left and closed the door behind him.

"What the hell are you doing Najay, are you crazy," I ask Chester

"Why the Fu*k are you defending him Chester," he ask me angrily.

"I'm not defending anyone, " i tell him.

"Yeah then why did you stop me from confronting him," he ask me.

"I'm stopping you from doing something I know your going to regret," I say to him.