I'm leaving

Najay's pov

I can't believe that bastard walked away after all that he just walked away.

Does he not want to break the curse or am I not good enough for him.

Following him to his room, he closed the door in my face, I was trying to be civil with this bastard but he's making it hard.

I kicked and banged in his door but he didn't respond.

After he didn't respond, I gave up and went back to the room that I had picked.

Bello had brought me a day ago, all I wanted to do at that time was to burn this crap down.

But then it dawn on me that Rick had built this place.

I've been waiting for him to get here so we can mate and break the curse, then move as far as possible.

But no now he doesn't want to do this shit.

Going back into my room I strip and decide to sleep before I do something I would regret.

Closing my eyes, "Damn," I curse. All I could think about when I shut my eyes was that bastard's face.

I don't known why but he was affecting me in Ways I never expected.

Counting back from one to a hundred I try to fall asleep.

Next morning

Getting up out of bed wasn't easy, I had gotten waking up to the warmth of my lover beside.

Chester was a key role in the morning, for me. He would wake me up and we would cuddle.

Then we would make breakfast, I groan at the thought. Getting up I pull on my PJs and a over size T-Shirt, then left the room to see what I could scramble to prepare to eat.

Leaving my room the first thing that I encountered was the scent of intoxicating aroma of food.

It smell so great, going into the kitchen what I saw next brought in a total new feeling.

Standing there in the kitchen preparing food was the bastard. But this time he was practically naked except for his boxers.

He looked so sexy and find, I was hard before I even knew it, my boner was still in my PJs and it was creating a tent.

I had to sit arround the granite Island in the middle of the kitchen to hide my reaction.

"Orange juice or coffee," he asked me randomly.

I must have looked confused because he asked me again "orange juice or coffee, which do you prefer to drink," he asks me again.

"Orange juice," I replied. "Nice" he smiles and says as he pours orange juice in a glass.

My heart skipped a beat as he smiled, it was like the whole world stopped and only his smile exist.

My co*k must have agreed with me because I got harder, than ever, the immense pain the my stiff tool brought me, shock me from out of my day dream.

"Here you go," he says and puts a glass of orange juice and a plate with French toast with a side of scramble eggs Infront of me.

The food looked delicious but all I could think about was eating his body, I wanted like his nipples and work my way from his abdomen to his," AHH crap what am I thinking," I question the images my mind conjured as I looked at his barley cloth body.

Trying to take my mind off the hit body that stood before me, I decided to try to the food.

It taste great, looking at his coy smile , I could tell he knew I like his food.