The Villains

On request I added a new photo of Virgo to the page.

Tell me what y'all think. He's suppose to be mixed.

His mom is black while his dad is white.

No one's pov

"Are sure we can trust her dad," Ann ask her father as she watches the hooded figure walk away.

"Dont worry princess, she's worked with our family for years and she's the one whom provided the information about your brother's whereabouts and the pack that he has chosen to get involved with." Her father smiles and says.

"Ok," Ann response.

"How about the prisoner we acquired," he then ask his daughter.

"It's looked away in the cell," she says as they make there way to camp.

They both head to a tent , stemping inside you could see the sight of a man chained to the ground.

His hands and legs were bounded and his mouth gag. While being unconscious.

"We now have the bait we need to kill there alpha and get back Nicodimus," Ann says.

"But before we start our plan there's something,  I want to know. Darling go ahead and wake up our guest so he can answer my questions," he tells his daughter.

Pulling out a bottle from her poket she throws the contain in the bottle on the man on the floor.

He starts to shake as he gets up with a shock look on his face.

"Where am I, " he says with a confuse expression on his face.

"Don't worry about where you are you monsters, worry about if you'll survive," Ann's father says as he pulls out a metal object.

"Now I'm gonna ask questions and you'll respond with an appropriate answer or dad will kill you," she bends down in front of him and says.

He trys to transform but the moment he starts to transform he is electrocuted.

"It seems someone needs an example,"she says and in a split second her father swings and hits him with the tool in his hand.

As it came in contact with him, it created a powerful electrical shock, a knocked him down on the ground.

His face was bruised and had burn marks, all while he was bleeding from his noise and mouth.

"Now tell us everything you know about your pack," she smiles and says.

After a hour a bloody mess was left lying on the floor.

"Lock him in the cellar," her father says as they walk away.

"Now how do we let your brother know we have his lover," He continues to say.

Smiling she says," that's easy, we just send a messenger."

Bello's pOv

"Will you stop being a child," i say to an agitated Brian.

Both of us got the text from Chester this morning that he left the pack and won't be back for awhile.

"The idiot of an alpha is forcing our brother to leave the pack so be can be with his mate," he shouted.

"Don't you see he's driving away his competition," he continues to say.

My brother was a little slow witted so I took my time with him as much possible.

"Brian, Chester left on his own accord. Virgo had nothing with him deciding to leave the pack," i tell him.