Punishment

Virgo's POV

"Thanks Hebrew," I said while he opened the door for me. I could see the distain he has for me written all over his face.

"Your welcome," he says in a stern voice and I let a small chuckle.

It's hard to believe my life's come to this. I thought as I enter through the double doors.

Stepping on white tiles, "bang!" The door closes behind me.

Looking in the room I saw 5 persons standing in the center of the room.

They all had different looks on there face.

From left to right stood Kali on the immediately left, his face was blank there was no emotion present on his face.

Next was Uncle Benny, although he tried to hide it I could see the concern and worry in his eyes.

In the middle stood my cousin and Alpha of pride rock. Anger and hatred was oozing from his body.

To his right was the Voodoo King. I've always respect this man and to see him look at me as if I were garbage did not help my chaotic heart.

The last person standing to the right was my cousin's mate and from what Kay told me baby daddy. I actually felt happy for them that they were having pups.

His look affected me most, in his gaze was pity and what look like understanding. See him look at me with like this made me feel guilty for the first time.

I had made up my mind s long time ago and even when I was defeated and nearly killed, I never felt regret.

But looking into Key's mate eye's I'm flooded with guilt, regret and sorrow.

Closing my eyes I take a deep breath and push down my emotions.

"My resolve to die was made a long ago and I have no regrets," I tell myself.

"Virgo Romes, you are charged with the crime of treason," Kali yells and brings me from my thoughts.

"According to our clans rule anyone who tries to become Alpha by warfare can be sentenced to death," my uncle them says.

"This council was form to decide your fate, as you do possess Devour you have a right to the Alpha tittle, so this council was put together to determine your fate," my cousin said next.

In sequence the Voodoo king spoke next, "you have contributed much to the pack but however your actions have been deemed and act of greed and lust. Were you wanted power to satisfy your own ambition."

"After debating for 3 days we unanimous came to a decision, you will be expelled from the pack and turn into rogue," he said.

I expected as much, I thought.

But then he continued, "the power of devour will also be striped from you."

"My powers taken, is that even possible," I thought but before I knew it Key and the Voodoo king stood toy front and back.

Both there hands touch my head, the Voodoo king start to chant and felt as my body became week it was as if I was dieing.

Stan's POV

I didn't want to be apart of it but I knew as the new Luna this would be my first major responsibility.

After finding out that I was pregnant I was static ecstatic and miserable at the same time.

Today I was informed that I will be apart of a council that will determine Virgo's fate.

The moment we got into the room I was meet by with some familiar face.