Moving on

Najay's pov

It's been one week now since Virgo and I started our nightly workouts.

Most times I would top but when Virgo took over my body became weak to his touch and kisses.

When he entered me I was powerless to him, he knew every inch of my body and I his.

The only think we hadn't done was him marking me.

Getting up out of bed I head to the bathroom and I heard the shower was on.

"He must be taking a bath," I thought.

Stepping into the bathroom, I got the toothbrush I shared with Virgo and start to brush my teeth.

"Hey morning sexy," a wet Virgo draws back the shower curtain and say.

"Fu*k off its too early virgo," I warn him.

"Come on," he says and smiles in that particular way, I knew what that smile meant.

I couldn't resist him and I don't want to, and to make matters worst he pulled back the curtain all the way exposing the monstrous thing that he hand dangling between his legs.

I've become accustomed to it by now, with him ramming it into me every chance he gets.

Seeing his sexy wet body had already temp me and seeing the tool that was responsible for making my arse quiver, I could only react to the need he generated.

"Come in," he says again and practically drags me into the shower, I didn't even know what happened to the  toothbrush.

After he yanked me in the shower with him, he captured my lips, I wanted to protest because the toothpaste was still my mouth but he didn't seem bothered.

Before I knew it I felt myself being lift off the ground, I knew what was coming next.

This was his favourite position as I felt him position his rod at my entrance and slide into my wet hole.

I could only hold in to his neck and groan as he went further into me.

Once I adjusted to him, Virgo started to to f*UK me wild in the bathroom, shoving his di*k in my hole over and over again

After we both shoot our loads we washed each other and I used Listerine because I couldn't find the toothbrush still.

Ok guys I broke my promise, smut for you lol.

Are you heading out, I ask Virgo as he slid into his black boxers.

I knew over the past week Virgo had taken over the responsibility of alpha and had gotten himself formalized with the pack and most wolves.

After sex every night we cuddle and he tells me about it.

For the past week that we've been intimate I haven't left the suit.

I don't know why but I've self confined myself here.

Although I lie to myself and say, "I don know the reason," but I did, "I don't want to see Chester or anyone beside Virgo for the time being.

"Hey do you want to come with me, it's kinda boring being stuck in the office," Virgo asks while sliding on his shirt.

I didn't want to leave the room as  yet but I decided long ago to just let things play out.

Making up my mind I got up and put in my underwear, wore one of my many shorts and a grey hoodie.

As we were stepping through the door, Virgo holds my hand and inter locks our fingers.