Meet your father

Virgo's POV

I was back in the hospital that I woke up. But it seems they put this wolf here to watch me.

I can understand why, after the stunt I pulled.

I can't believe that after these people saved my life I acted like a jerk. I attacked that wolf without even telling his partner.

I attacked a member of there pack, I should be dead. I feel so ashamed.

Being in the room was deja vu. I could smell the scent of my mate the first time I got up.

I just wanted to meet him, to hold him, to make him mind but instead, I Fu*k it all up just like I did when I challenge K.

I acted rashly without thinking or weighting the pros or cons of my decision.

"I don't know if I can ever face my mate again, I have to leave this pack," I tell myself while I ly in bed.

I heard the door being open, the sound breaks me from my thoughts.

In comes the guy that I've gotten to known over the past two days I've been here.

His name was Olo, he didn't tell me much, but instead insisted that every thing will be revealed at the right time.

"Hey Virgo, I brought breakfast and a change of clothes," he tells me.

"Thanks," I replied

"Your welcome, eat and change into those cloths, Frank will be waiting on you outside," he smiles and says.

If i remember correctly Frank was his boyfriend or mate. "Thanks again, you've taken good care of me these few days," I tell him.

"It's no problem at all, I just hope these clothes fit you," he says.

Looking down on the bed I saw and tray with fried eggs and toast bread.

This was the first cook food I had in days, so I didn't act shy and swallowed everything in seconds.

After I was done, Olo took the empty tray away and I looked at the cloths he brought for me.

It was a Adidas Jogger, a plain white shirt and flip flops.

The shirt was a little tight around my arms but everything else was okay.

I wanted to thank them for hospital, apologize to my mate and his partner, then leave.

Hopefully I don't run into anymore hunters, or the crazy thing that cause my body to burn doesn't happen again.

Opening the door, I'm met with a familiar scent, this person has been here guarding the door, from what Olo told me he was Frank.

Putting on a smile, I greet him by shaking his hand and saying, "so your Frank, I've heard so many things about you from Olo."

"Hmm hopefully good things," he smiles and says.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry for what I did, I don't know if I could get the chance to apologize to those I hurt and then I'll be out of your here," I tell Frank.

He just smirks and says, "soon you'll get the chance to apologize, and you don't have to leave, in fact we need you here," he states.

I was caught off guard by his declaration, of me being needed, most my life no one's ever needed me for anything.

"Okay," was the only word I could say as we continue to walk.

The silence between us was boring, do I decided to ask him where we were going.

"To meet someone important," he replies and continues walks Infront of me slowly.

We finally reach a door that had a guy standing before it,"hello Frank," the guy greets Frank.

"You can go take a break Fred, I'll takeover," Frank tells him.

Opening the door Frank jesters for me to enter, walking into the room, I saw a man examining and man that was lying in the bed.

I could tell that man was near death's door, his presence was weak.

"Hello Ben, how's he doing," Frank walked up to the guy that was examining the man one the bed and asks him.

"Ever since Lamar did the spell on him, he's been stable but his condition is still not great," the man tells Frank.

I could see the hurt across his face as the doctor delivered the bad news.

"Thanks Ben," Frank says.

"I'll be taking my leave, I'll be gone for a few days my son's having his graduation," he tells Frank as he pack's up his tools and prepares to leave.

"This is Ben, and Ben this is Virgo," he says introducing us.

"Nice to meet you young man," he says and shake my hand, "nice to meet you too," I say while shaking his hand.

After we exchange greetings he bids us farewell and leaves.

"Was that the person you want me to meet," I asks Frank.

"No, he's the person I was talking about," he says and points to the man lying on the bed.

Looking at his sickly face I could feel this scene of familiarity with this man, like I've known h my hold life.

"Who is this," I ask.

"His name is Rick, he's our Alpha and your father," Frank's says to me.

"Wait did I just hear correctly," I ask myself, I thought Frank just said father.

"What do you mean father," I ask Frank.

"We did a DNA test on you, your a match," he says and hands me a piece of paper.

Looking at the documents, I could see the facts.

This man lying before me was the other half of myself that I craved to know.

Flashback

"Mom, where is my father," I asked my mom.

She sighed and looked at me, "honey we've discussed this already, I didn't know him, he was mom's friend that disappeared,but don't worry, Kevin is mom's mate and he'll be your daddy now," she said trying to reassure me.

End of flashback

I remember how much I yearned for him after my mom shunned me.

I can't beliy he's been here all this time, I had so much questions for him, but looking at his condition I knew I was getting any answers today.

"What happened to him" I asks Frank.

"There was a witch that was threatening the Pack's, they attacked but he got several hurt," he explains.

"I see," I say.

"Virgo I know this his hard for you to take on but by our tradition, your our new Alpha and you need to take over the title and lead our pack into the future.

Please leave comment and let me know what you think.