wild wild

Virgo's POV

Just to let everyone know this chapter contains heavy malexmale sex scene so read at your own discretion... Must be 18+, as there is mature content.

I don't know what happened to Jay after the office incident.

But I was not complaining, he was actually taking the initiative to get close to me.

The moment he enter the shower was like all my fantasies had been materialised.

Watching as his sexy body got saturated with water made my semi-hard tool go to rock hard steel.

I turned around to try and hide my tool and asked for his help with washing my back.

He was rubbing my back and with every touch of his hand, my body ignited in flames.

Every movement he made increased the fire, but when he touched my arse it was like gasoline was applied to the fire.

My beastly instincts couldn't take it anymore and I had to stop him there before I f*cked him in the shower.

I turned him around and started to soap up his back hoping that it would calm me down.

But I couldn't be more wrong as I touch him more and more the fire increased once again.

I could not stop. I was losing to the desire that was raging inside me.

"Mark him! Mark him!" My animal side was more than eager to finally do this.

The moment when I touch his bun and he lets out the most sexiest sound ever made by another man.

It was like I was a conductor and with each touch I made him produces a beautiful melody.

Before I could properly get into testing the elasticity of Jays buns , he turned around.

I could see lust and the need oozing out of him. As he turned around I was momentarily stunned by how gorgeous he was.

Looking down I saw that he was just as hard as I was. Our stiff tools where rubbing against each other.

I was about to grab his tool but in the next second, Jay pins me against the wall and attacks my lip with his.

As he crushes his lips on mine, I open my lips giving his tongue access to my mouth.

Our tongues dance to a rhythm of their own. We finally broke apart, our breathe coming out in hard pants.

Looking into his eyes I could see the hunger and lust radiating from his eyes as he stared at me.

I don't know what came over him."Do you want to continue this in the bedroom?" I didn't expect a response as I was just teasing him.

But he kissed me and started to Stoke his tool after which he grabbed my tool and gave me a little tug.

"Let's go," he announced and started walking off. And like a train dog, I followed behind him.

I don't know when we got into the bedroom because all my thoughts were focused on the masterpiece that was Jay's naked body.

Before I knew it, our hands were roaming over one anothers body as we fell in the bed.

I wanted to talk control so I used my strength to pin Jay down on the bed, he was looking up at me with curious eyes, but the lust was still prominent.

Giving him my silent reply I pecked him on the lips and as he tried to deepen our kiss, I pulled away.

Instead I slowly licked his top lip and descended to his bottom lip then to his chin. I was running my tongue across his neck when I froze up.