Saying good bye and Hello

Najay's pov

I was so angry with Chester, now he's calling me to tell me he is leaving.

My heart and head were all over the place,  i loved him but those feelings aren't there anymore.

I was deep in thought when the voice of the man that i dream about now every night speaks.

"I won't stop you, if you want to be with him, i wont be in your way Jay," he stands at the doorway and say.

I didn't know how to respond as i was shocked by his words.

"I know the only reason your here is Because we are mates, and i don't want to force you to stay." He says next and walk towards me.

"I know you love him and you don't have to worry about the curse on the pack, i'll find a way to break it without us being completing the mateing, i want you to be happy," V says as he stands infront of me.

I was caught off guard by what he said." Do i want to be with Chester?" I wonder.

The answer was obvious, it was staring me right in the face.

"If you hurry you can reach up to him, i won't stand in your way of being with Ches.."

"Will you shut the fu*k up, i know what I want, can you stop trying to control me," i shut out.

"I love you all i can think about is you, your the fu*king reason i can't sleep, not being near you gets me irritated," I blurt out without realising what i was saying.

"Everyone my hold life thinks they know whats good for me,my dad,  Chester and now you,we guess what? I know what i want," i continue to say.

"You kno**," but nefore i could finish my sentence i felt my lips attack.

V pulled me towards him an pressed his lips on mine.

Just his lips as he begged for entrance into my mouth wiped away my frustration.

As his tongue slid inside i went into a phase of euphoria.

It was like i was battling for my life, i don know how are when it happen but he became my oxygen.

I know i couldn't live without him, as our kissed got more passionate i wanted to feel him more.

But he broke part our kiss and left me breathing hard. I wanted to protest but i didn't.

"Why did you say you love me," V asks me. "Because I love," i respond.

"But what about Chester and how, and i'm so fuc*ing confused, i dont even know what to say," he started mumbling incoherently.

"Listen you jackass, your the reason i'm in love now, you came into my life and fu*ked everything up, now all i can think about is you, all i care about is you and all i want is you and your ass, so you better take responsibility and let me f*ck you," i tell him.

"Are you sure," V asks me again.

"Yes I'm sure i want to fuc* you. tell you what check my d*ck if don't believe," i tell him and place his hand on my hard coc*.

"Not about this idiot," he complains while rubbing my boner threw my blue jeans.

"I'm talking about loving me, about you accepting us," V says.

Instead of explaining myself i got up and started taking off my cloths.

Standing before him naked i saddle his lap and start to kiss him.

"Do you believe i would let a guy i don't love have control of me the way you do, Virgo you own my heart and I want to be with you," i explain to him in between kisses.

Mated To The Bastard (lone star pack 4)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara