Bennett

Bennett's POV

"Mom this isn't right," I yell at her as I hold Virgo in my arms.

Its the fifth time he's come home from preschool with bruises all over his body.

"A little fight is good for him, it will make him stronger," she says as she continues to cook.

"Mom what's wrong with you," I yell.

"Beny your over reacting look at you, you got beat up all the time and it made you stronger," she tells me.

"You can't be comparing me acting out in school to your grandson being targeted and beaten," I yelled.

"One day when you have kids you'll understand," she tells me as she finally turns around.

She was walks to us and tries to hold Virgo but he retracts from her touch and clutches onto my shirt.

"Its okay I'll take care if him," I tell her and leave the kitchen.

I hate how they are treating him, this pack stands for inclusiveness and yet were excluding one of our own for something he has no control over.

Every day I watch as he's bully and tormented by children and adults alike.

He's be shunned by the pack that's suppose to love him and there's nothing I could do because everything that's happening are under his orders.

He's taking out all his hatred on the poor child. He wants to hurt Rose because she disappointed him.

So he took her child from her and then he torments the child so he fells he's abandoned by all.

"I must find my mate," I tell myself as I clench my fist.

"Once I'm alpha no one will ever call you a bastard and you'll have your mom back in your life," I tell my nephew as I cleaned his cuts.

Flashback

what are you doing,"  I ask the alpha guards.

The moment we enter the house were jumped by the Alpha guards.

"Were under orders from our alpha to apprehend the both of you," one of the guards says after they electrocute me.

The shock knocked me unconscious.

When I came too I was locked in a in our pack cell.

"Your finally awake," my dad says to me as he appears from the shadows.

"Why," I asked him.

"Because you know what your sister did and you kept it from me," he yelled at me angrily.