The Curse

Chester's POV

This part of the story will have suicide and death. Read at your own caution.

Our packs not like the average wolf pack, you could we say we're very different.

Six generations ago the Alpha our pack abused his mate and that he marked. He had a many lover while shaming his mate.

The mate of our Alpha could not take the humiliation any more. With the chance of escaping die to the mark.

She decided to do the onlything she could. Taking her life as she jumped from a cliff in her human form and die.

After her death it's said she meet the moon goddess. She how the wolf was abused and treated. The moon became enraged.

What was worse is that the Alpha did not care and continued to cheat with different wolves.

It said that the moon descended for the first time in centires. Confronting the alpha she cursed him and and the pack that condoned his sinful behaviour.

A cures that would plague the pack for all generations.

The Alpha and non of his wolves will never be able to mark there mates or be able to find there mates and when the moon is full they shall no pain.

No Alpha or wolf of the pack had found there mate since and when the moon is full, they would be force to transform into there wolf forms and be surrounded by green light while there body is suffering unimaginable pain the more they stay in the moon.

Lying down in the bed all I could think about was the story my father told me when I was young.

I experienced this when I was eighteen, transforming into wolf at the age of eighteen was the first time I experienced the curse.

I felt pain that made me wish for death. "So he's our new Alpha," I thought as I picture the strangers face.

I can't help this feeling of hate for myself, "if he's the Alpha and if Najay is really his mate, then this could be the chance to break the curse," I thought.

The moon gave our pack one chance, only a alpha that can fully love his mate and how's mate loves him fully can break the curse.

"I can't help but feeling like I've doom my pack, but can I give up Jay," I think to myself.

"I don't know what to do," I shake my head and said.

Bello POV

"How did things turn out like this ," I ask an unconscious Rick.

The old man had been out from he went to attack the rogues with the other packs. It's miracle he's still alive ally all.

I begged him to let me to do to raid on the witch and her minions of rogue but Rick refused my request.

"I have a son, he'll be the next Alpha," he advised me.

He told me about his son that he had given up for adoption and how he'll arrive at our pack to be the next Alpha.

I was sceptical because once your eighteen and the curse activates, you would find the pack on the next full moon.

His son should have shown up a long time ago. But now a big grown African man has shown up.

With his appearance everything has been going a mess.

Base on the information on this guy, he's a banished wolf from pride Rock. Just thinking about angering one of the royal packs my head hurting me.

And to makes things worst Najay is his mate. Just thinking about what happened with my brother today had my thought process over the place.

If wasn't for Frank I would have killed out packs Alpha. Yes Alpha, he's difinetly our packs Alpha.

"Crap, Rick most have another child," I thought, that's the only way to explain why this guy showed up.

"I really wish you would wake up because the pack needs you," I tell my uncle.

While deep in thought my phone goes off. "Is he Rick's kid," I heard Najay yelled over the phone.

"Yes! answer. I had his blood tested the moment he reached in the hospital." I tell him.

"Fuck, thanks" Najay says and hangs up.

I could understand how he felt. He was torn up over Rick's condition, of everyone he took Rick's near death situation the hardest.

Rick was like a father to him, he took all of us under his wing but non so than Najay.

"Wake up soon old man," I mumble under my breath and walk out of the room.

Najay's POV

I didn't think it was more possible to be more shock than I was.

After hearing the Fu*Ker was my mate, it had my mind going crazy.

It was impossible Chester was suppose to be my mate, he was the man I love, the one I want to have kids, the man I want to ask to marry and the man who I want to grow old with.

Just thinking about it all gave me a migraine, "I can't wait until Chester gets up, so we can talk," I thought.

I need him to know that no matter what I'll never leave him, that we'll always be together.

I want him to understand that my heart only belongs to him, "Chester is my one and only," I tell myself.

Just thinking about what that guy did made me angry, he barged into my home and attack Chester and I.

Before I could express my rage, a new feeling surged in me, just picturing his face made heart flutter.

I remember being so powerless when he pinned me down, I felt weak and useless.

But remember the feeling now, it felt right. "Fu*k," I curse as I try to get these irationtional thoughts from my mind.

I was on my way to see Chester to confront him and find out the truth, if this guy was really Rick's son.

Making my way back to the hospital my mind continues to process all these thoughts.

A

Please comment and tell what you think.