I'm off

Najay's POV

We reached the clinic in no time, as we enter the building I could feel the severity of what was happening.

Rick was more than Alpha to most that knew him.

To Chester he was the uncle that accepted his sexuality when his dad was disgusted.

To Brian and Bello he was the uncle that welcome them and there mom into the pack with welcome arms.

To Virgo he was the father that he never knew and the man he wanted to know.

And to me he was the man that took me in when I tried to kill him.

I've tried to hide the fact from myself that he was dieing from his injuries.

I thought everything was going well, i was deep in thought when Dr Ben, Chester and a guy that I've never seen walk out of Ricks room.

"How's he doing," Bello walks up to them and ask.

I could see a grim look come over there faces. "He likely won't make it pass tonight, " the guy I didn't know answers .

"Who the hell are you and what do know, your an idiot Ricks gonna be find you jackass," Brain practically yelled.

I could feel the emotions coming off him, it was like he could exploded at any moment.

"Take it easy, this is Robin he's the pack doctor at the silver wing pack, and regarding Ricks condition, the three of us have done our best, but he is still getting worst, likely he'll die soon," Chester informed him in a robot like tone, that had no emotions.

"How can you stand there and say that about Rick so calmly?" Brian asks him.

"I care but unlike you that only knows how to shout and act like a child I'm actually doing something," Chester told him sternly.

"Fuc* you," Brain says and storms off.

I could feel the tension in the air after Brian left, there was still the lingering impact of the future death of Rick.

"Hello ," and unfamiliar voice says breaking the tension.

It was the unfamiliar guy, he was a short assain guy that look simple.

"I think you should, all say your goodbyes to Rick, he probably won't make it through to the morning, " he says.

Then everyone attention turns back to Rick as they looked at the open door.

For the first time in my life I was terrified of what might happened, i wasn't this scared when my dad even tried to kill me.

I felt a strong force squeeze my hand, looking down i saw Virgo's fingers intertwine with mind.

Both of us looked into each other's eyes , for a moment but it felt like eternity.

He was giving me the strength i needed. Both of us went in together.

I thought i was prepared for it but V being there kept me going.

His presences alone gave me the strength to see Rick one last time.

Chester'S pov

After Robin, Doc and i tried everything, nothing changed in Ricks condition.

He was doing find then his vitals just started falling.

Nothing worked, i even try reaching out to Lamar again but no-one at the Lone star pack was answering any of my calls.

Even Texas number was not responding. After doing all we could nothing got better.