Trial

Najay's POV

What I asked Chester because I was so lost I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Looking down at Chester he holds my hand tighter and say, "Najay if you love me please mate with Richard's son."

"Are you crazy Chester, I only have you in my heart how can I be with that guy that I've barely known," I ask him.

"I love you so much Najay, but you must understand that this is beyond us, it's about the Pack's future," he informed me.

I pulled my hand free from his and looked down at him with bewilderment.

"How can he expect me to throw away all our years of love for what!" The stupid rules, who the hell cares.

"Chester, I can't do this I'll never be happy without you in my life and I know you won't be happy without me either," I tell him in a serious tone.

"Najay your right, and it's killing me" he chokes out and says.

"Then why the FUCK are you chasing me away," I yell.

"Najay you don't belong to me, your mate needs you and our pack needs our Luna and Alpha," he tells me.

"Your kidding me, I'm no Luna, I'm Najay the same guy you love, the pack trainer of the Crescent moon pack and your one and only lover." I say to Chester.

"I can't Najay, please understand this is what's best for everyone, please leave the house before I get home," he tells me and turns away from me.

"Your kidding me right, your gonna destroy years of love, for what, fu*k this, I'll leave I just hope you know you did this Chester not me this is all on you, I was willing to fight for us but you chose to push me into someone else arms." I curse and walked away.

I was foaming with anger as I shut the door and stand outside.

"I hope you can get this out of your system," Bello points at me and says.

"You heard all that?" I ask him. Looking at his face I could tell he heard everything.

"I'm a werewolf you should know the answer," he finally says. These Fu*king guys and there inhuman hearing.

"Let's go," he says. "Where are we going?" I have to ask him.

"We're going to my brother's house, he ask me to help you move out your stuff," Bello informs me.

I was speechless I could only look at Bello hoping it was a joke. "I've been living with Chester almost ten years even before we decided be an official couple.

"Are you coming," Bello ask me waking me from my trance like state I was in.

I followed him silently as he escorted me home, no not my home, Chester home.

I went in and packed most of my stuff. "Where to now," I ask Bello after I got my stuff.

Putting on a smile he says, nothing. Following him he leads me to the house that I spent my teen years at.

Chester's POV

I knew it as going to hurt but I never expected it would be this bad.

I've loved Najay as far as I could remembered.

He was younger than me but he moved with such confidence it didn't matter. Gosh!

A lot of wolves always hit on me but I've never taken them serious.

Dating Najay was like a dearm, I knew the possibly of him being my mate was 1 in billions.

But I didn't care, with the curse on our pack. He made me happy, he was my first and only.

I knew I was his, this man made me so happy and now it's all over.

"This is for the best," I reassure myself as I think about our past and what I just did.

"There's a high probability that once the curse is broken everyone will find there mates," all be able to be happy.

"I can find my mate, the one that belongs to me. Najay isn't for me," I reassure myself as my heart breaks into a million pieces.

"Why is this so hard," I ask myself as I continue to to suffer from giving up the love of my life. All I could do was picture his tortured face as i destroyed the man I love.

Taking a deep breath I gather my wits and pray to the moon that this will all work out for the best.

Olo POV

"Hello, your awake," I said as our Alpha opens his eye and try's to sit up.

"Where am I," he asked me. "I'll soon explain everything to you but you got to get rest,"

"Okay," he said and lied back down, he took a deep breath and went down to sleep again.

I've been watching over this man for the last 2 days. "How is he doing," a voice interrupts my thoughts.

Looking around I say Frank standing at the door. Smile at him I reply, "He's doing find babe, he just woke up he should be up and about in no time."

"Good when he wakes up next time, call me," he says to me. "Sure thing babe is that all," I ask him irritated.

"Don't give me that tone, are else when we get home I'll punish you ," Frank warns me.

"I'm sorry babe," I apologize quickly. " Now that's more like it," Frank says and kiss me. Watching him walk away I get horny with lust.

We we don't know if we are mates but moon do I wish we were. I really want to know if Frank is my mate and only he can help me know.

"You can break the Curse you have to," I whisper in the room to our sleeping Alpha.

Hope you guys like the early Christmas gift. Please leave feedback and let me know what you guys think.

 Please leave feedback and let me know what you guys think

To all those that celebrate Christmas.