it's crazy.

Virgo's POV

I was following Olo as he brought me to the pack house.

We walked throw the Forrest until we made it to a clearing. There were was a mansion build into the side of a large plateau.

It wasn't massive but I could feel a sense of coming home.

"This is nice, " I thought to myself as I observed the infrastructure.

It was made of see through glass and iron, from what I could see.

"So this is the pack house," I asks him.

"Yeap, this is the pack house, let me show you to the Alpha suit," he laughed and says.

I followed behind him as he climbed and stairs, then he pushed open a the largest door I've seen on a house.

Walking in behind him, I observer the interior. It was all modern furniture and design.

It's hard to believe a place like this was built in the middle of nowhere.

"Suppressed right, it's all new, Rick build it to replace the old pack house arround 6 years ago," Frank smiles and says.

"I see was the only think that could register in my mind," as he talks.

"Let's go," Olo smiles and says then starts to go up the stairs.

"Daddy," I heard someone yell looking around I saw two small kids running towards Frank.

Turning around, he scopes them up in his arms and swings them around.

"Daddy, we've missed you, is papa coming home soon?," They both say.

"Yeah papa is on his way home," he smiles and tells his kids.

"So this is what fatherly love looks like," I wonder myself.

"Fannon and Yolo, this is Virgo," Frank says introducing them to me.

"AHH nice to meet you," the one that looks younger stretched out his arms and say.

I could only smile and shake his hand.

"Okay guys, you have to get going ," he says to them and they start to frown.

"But daddy__yyyyyy please can we go home and play games"

"No! now go back to the daycare," he orders them.

"Okay," they both sabb and say, I could tell they were upset by there dad's rejection of there idea.

After which he gently puts them down and they run off in the direction they came.

"Your kids are beautiful," I tell him.

"Thanks, you and Frank your mates right," I asked him. But no reply came from Olo.

He looked stiff, "hey Olo I'm sorry," but before I could finish he told me it was ok.

"Don't worry, to answer your question, I don't know if we are mates," he tells me and continues to walk in a head.

We walked in silence for awhile until we got to room with Alpha marked on it.

"Hey Frank I'm really sorry for upsetting you," I tell him.

He sighs and says, " I'm not mad at you Virgo I'm just worried, I really want Frank to be my mate and if he isn't I don't know what I'll do, I'm just really concerned,"

"Don't worry, Olo I'm sure you guys are mate," I am tell him.

"That's what, Najay and Chester thought," he snickered.