Virgo

Rose Pov

"Bastard!" That was the first word that greeted me.

I never knew what it meant when I was younger but as I got older I understood.

I was a mistake, my mother was a slut, that shamed the pack I was told.

Just looking in there eyes I could see the hatred they had for me there. I would cry myself to sleep at nights.

When I was being beaten and stone at school. I would role up on the ground and wonder why I was ever born.

Ever faset of my life I was meet with scorn and contempt.

The only saving grace I had was my uncle, he tried his best to protect me.

But he couldn't be around be 24/7 in those few hours that he wasn't by my side, I was a target by everyone.

It changed, "cham can you keep a secret," my uncle said with a serious face.

Nodding my head, he smiles and says. "I want you to be strong because I'll have to go away for awhile."

I became frantic at the thought of not see my uncle.

"Please don't leave me, I want to come with you, I promise I won't be a bastard anymore," my six year old self yells as he holds on to Bennett's leg.

"Don't call your self that word," he said and then he said, "Champ I'm not leaving for long, I want to make things better for you and I going to find someone that can help me," he smiles down at me and shakes my curls.

"Okay but you have to promise you'll comeback," I said.

"Virgo I will comeback I promise you this on the moon," my uncle said to me.

After that day my life became worse.

No more was my uncle there to help and shield me.

My grandparents were no help, they watched as I was beaten each day.

I felt like s punching bag, each day I was tortured. Kali tried his best but the guy couldn't protect me ever day nor could he stop kids from bulling me.

This continue for the next year.

With my uncle's return he took control of the pack.

He immediately put out orders to let everyone know that I was not to be bullied, provouced or harmed in anyway.

Hearing what my uncle had done made me believe that I could have a normal life.

But I was so wrong, although the torment was over. I still felt the after effects.

I was treated like the plague, no one wanted to be near me.

After realising that no matter what I did I would be the scorn of the Pride Rock pack I decided to stay by myself.

The only friend I had was my one year old cousin Pink. He accepted me and that's all that mattered.

I saw the love that my uncle and aunt had for pink, I wondered, "Did my parents ever love me?"

Time passed by until one day until my uncle told me he had a suprise for me.

We all went to the airfield, we walked onto the airstrip.

Before I could register what happened my uncle had a beautiful lady pulled into his embrace.

He introduces here to aunt Gene and Pink and based on there conversation I could tell who she was.

"This was my mother," I thought. The one person that I always wanted to know.

"Are you mother, why did you leave?" I asked her.

I could she how sincere she was as she apologized and promised never to leave me.

She never broke her promise but if I had known now what I knew than. That It would have been better that she did.

Some things hurt more.

School and moving have me crazy, it's shorter than normal hope you all enjoy.