My Mate

Virgo's POV

I don't know where I was, the only thing I could remember was the torture I went threw. Losing track of time I couldn't tell what day it was anymore.

My mind was wavering, I couldn't focus on anything. Everyday I tried to open my eyes but my body had little to no strength.

Moving my little finger an inch was an headache. The only good thing was that someone came to visit me everyday.

He had this scent about him, it was the most amazing thing that I've ever smelled. It captivated by every thought. I wanted to get better as fast as possible so I could see the person that had this  Smell.

After getting my regular visitor, overtime I put things together and release that this was the smell of my mate.

I don't know if there male or female. I don't care if ugly or beautiful. I just wanted my mate.

I wanted to latch on to then so bad, everything I've lost so far. I don't want to lose my mate.

I want to be with my mate so bad, the one person that would love me infinite.

"I want you," I chant over and over in my heart. His scent was driving me mad and I couldn't do anything about it, I could smell his scent an another when my mate came everyday.

Over time my love grew and turned into obsession. After moon knows when I felt strength start to return to my body.

I solwly move my feet and wiggle my fingers. "I'll soon have you," I vowed in my mind as I'm hit with the lingering scent of my mate in the room.

Over the next few days I could make out more about my mate, he seemed to be the one taking care of me.

He would wipe down my body and check on me, his touch didn't give me the spark I was expecting but I didn't care.

I also figured out that my mate was a guy, seeing my cousin being with a man, I wasn't bothered and although the pack had its fault but under my uncle's time as alpha this pack became much more tolerant and gay mates were a common thing.

Suddenly I thought crossed my mind, "what if he rejects me because I'm a guy or because I'm a rogue wolf now,". The thought of not having him love me shocked me to my core.

"I have to Mark him now," my inner animal screamed. Using every once of energy I have I changed into my wolf form and broke free from my coma.

Looking around I could see I was standing on the bed in a ward. "So my guess was right," I thought as I conclude that I was in some form of hospital.

Turning back into my human form, i look for some cloths and prepare to find my mate. Finding a night gown I put it on and get ready to leave this place so I can find my mind.

"I wonder if he's been worried about me," I smile as the thought crossed my mind. Leaving the room I could see a long corridor, looking on the wall I saw the exit sign.

Taking my time I walk down the corridor and try to avoid anyone from seeing me. To my supprise there was little to no one about. "This place is really ungrauded I," I curse to myself. This place was like a open door, when compared to the pride pack hospital which had around the clock guard wolves position everywhere.

Getting to the door that said exit, I push and when the door opens I become breathless.

I was looking down at the world, I could see that that building was built in the tree. "Wow!" Was all that left my mouth we I observed the push green environment.

"This had to be one of the tallest trees in the world," I tell myself. Going outside I take a closer look at the building. It was sturdy and looked strong.