Ever since Yoonoh came to our house, he and I were always arguing. Typically when I snapped at people the way I did, they'd shut up. But Yoonoh never let me take advantage of him like that. He always snapped back.

     As the party started, people just talked to each other with their plates in their hands. They all pretended to know one another and they all pretended like they cared when people on the stage talked about their businesses and "plans for the future". It was all fake. Miyoung and I knew that we were actually in a room full a drug dealers and killers.

     When my dad got to the stage to talk about his company, there was a sound that threw everyone off.

     A gun shot.

     "Dammit, I knew it!", Yoonoh said with his teeth clenched. He grabbed Miyoung and I, and shoved us behind some display case. Yoonoh pulled his gun out from his side and started aiming for where the gun shots were coming from.

     I slowly grabbed my hand gun from under my dress, and Miyoung pulled hers out from her purse.

     "I need you two to try and make it outside to the car", he said to us.

     "Its dark out. How do we know that people aren't hiding out there, too?", Miyoung asked.

     I got on my knees and began to slowly stand up. "Its worth a shot. We're armed anyway"

     I scanned the room. My dad was no where in sight, and there were still random business people running all over the place.

     The gunshots got louder.

     "Wait a second...", Yoonoh gestured me to get back down.

     "What now?", I scoffed.

     "Its like they're aiming for us"

     "That's weird...", I said, "Hold on"

      I stood up. "What the hell are you doing?", Yoonoh asked.

     "I want to test something", I said quietly

     I started to slowly make my way for the door. Whoever was in charge of this ambush tonight didn't know what they were doing; the shooters sucked at their job.

     Yoonoh was right. Partially. We weren't being shot at; I was.

     I made my way back to the display case which was now covered in bullet holes.

     "We need to get the hell out of here", Miyoung said.

     "I know", I looked at Yoonoh, "How do you feel about risks, Yoonoh?"

     He stared at me, "What do you have in mind?"

     "Peoples' lives are being put to risk right now. We need to get to the car like you said, but we'll have to sprint and cover each other from every direction"

     He and Miyoung nodded. We all stood up with out backs to each other and made our way to the door.

     It was dark outside and the gun shots sounded muffled for now.

     "We're not taking the car", Yoonoh looked at Miyoung and I sternly, "They can easily shoot the wheels and even track us down"

      "Ok...", Miyoung said, "Our house is three miles from here though"