I hear footsteps behind me and Lorenzo walked in with Stephen, "They found them in Camerons mansion." Those words made my body tense instantly.

Afraid of finding out what their gang could have done to these girls. My eyes went towards the little girl which made me more mortified.

What have they done to her? What have they done to both of these girls?

"Why did you guys go there?" Maybe they only went to check on something. Jason was about to move from his place when the girl grabbed his arm.

"I am not going to leave. It's okay." His voice came out soft trying not to scare her. She doesn't look scared when she is next to him.

I can see the way her face softens when she is with Jason. She nodded softly and backed away sitting down again.

I could see she was shaking a little which made me want to hug her. I could feel what she was going through.

It makes me feel miserable knowing someone is going through the same things I am. Or maybe worse.

Jason walks towards me, his face looks worried. His eyes looked at mine trying to make me understand what was happening, "We went to Camerons mansion. We killed everyone who was there." His words shocked me.

I don't know why they didn't tell me. I could have gone with them and helped, but maybe Jason had his own reasons. If they didn't ask for help from my men and the boys, then I respect that.

But knowing they killed every single one of their gang made me speechless.

I know Jason is capable of doing anything.

"You should have told me." I said, he sighted and chuckled, "You were sleeping, and I don't want you in danger anymore."

His words made me happy. But I don't like the idea of him going alone. They need more people to help them. And I feel we are better as a whole group.

"Who are they?" I said looking toward the two girls sitting down. He looks back, "We found them in Camerons basement, where Connor was shot."

My thoughts immediately thought about that place. How they kept me and Emily tied up against chairs inside a cell, both treated like slaves.

Bleeding and being beaten up and used by all Camerons men. I felt tears forming in my eyes but I hold them in. I felt myself shaking just thinking about this sick bastards who made all of us go thru hell. I think it is worse than hell.

I am speechless. Literally speechless. My heart began to beat fast again and I tried to relax my breathing. Jason noticed and moved me close to him holding me against his body.

"How many of them did you find?" I am afraid of knowing the answer, I really am.

"Eighteen, plus them." I know he was talking about the two girls.

"Where are the rest?" I asked. Jason backed away from the hug.

"Ace already looked for some of their locations and families, but in the meantime Jones and Santos decided to take the girls and make sure they are being checked by our medics."

"Jones and Santos also went?" I know it is a stupid question, but why didn't he at least called Lorenzo or some of my men for help?

"Why are they here." I looked again at the girls, why weren't they with the rest of the girls?

"The little one is thirteen years old, and the other one is the same age as Emily. They are the youngest ones in the group and I decided to keep Octavia with me and I could tell Mike wanted Tris with him."