The crew walk around offering people a drink and making sure they're taken care of as we bring up the prizes for the First, Second and Third Place Masquerade winners. The lights are lit on brightly as the media crews flash their cameras sharing the results of our fundraiser's donations, they're excited to see who will take home tonight's treasures.

Aylen's POV:

The Timer went off alerting all our guests to the votes being totaled and ready to be announced.

"Tonight's First Prize winners will take precious artifact as a reward for most authentic. Which has been won by Habu Mamushi-san -Head of Viper-Family's Okinawa business in I.T. (dressed as traditional emperor/empress) Please come up and stand by your prize!"

"Second place, wins an authentic classic painting for being most creative, Omar and Nour Al-Namar - Arabian Leopard - business of oil and Tourism (dressed as the Seasons of the year)"

"Last but not least our Third prize a week's all expenses paid vacation to Tahiti goes to to Axe and Calian Coleridge Northern Redwoods Pack (dressed as, Little red riding hood and the big bad wolf) for most entertaining."

"We will continue to accept donations for the next Two hours so please make the most of it, we're changing lives and providing Medical, Housing and Care for those in our communities that are most vulnerable, Thank you Everyone."

The lights dim down as the music comes back up and people continue to mingle for a couple more hours, we get to unwind and enjoy the evening now that all our major work is done. As the clock strikes midnight our guests have left and the cleaning crew is arriving. "Yes!" we high five and do a group hug. "Thanks to our sponsors and all our hard work we've exceeded all our goals!!! Not only that but we've made so many new connections and got the word out for our Clinic, The children in Foster care, the less fortunate and our University club!!"

Nico's POV:

Damir and I leave along with the rest of our club as the cleaning crew makes lite work of the ball room, I'm jittery with excitement at how well we did this evening, as a matter of fact it was beyond my wildest dreams! "Kitten how about we head home for a nice soothing bath before tucking in to bed for the night? I had a great time but my feet are dead tired and you look exhausted as well"

"I agree, I'm not sure I can stay up much longer but we definitely need to unwind and get all this sweat and makeup off before heading to bed. I'm so glad we don't have anything planned for tomorrow so we can sleep in" I sigh contently as I intertwine my fingers with his.