Chapter 17

Nico's POV: (Nico's Pic^)

Sunlight streams through the window onto my face as I stretch and yawn, looking around the room hmm.. Damir must be up in the kitchen, I smile to myself as I knead the pillow with my paws then groom myself enjoying the warm sunshine over my fur. Purring I think about the fact that I'm no longer working to scrape by, but sadly I no longer have Dolly to provide for and thankfully I'm finally mated to the love of my life.

My ear twitches as I focus on the door creaking.. I look over my shoulder to see my handsome mate smiling at me, turning my body to face him I crouch down onto the sheets slowly blinking at him I can't help but purr as he comes closer striding with confidence and the look of love in his eyes, he sits next to me as he strokes my cheek. I roll over onto my back exposing my soft belly for him, my paws in the air as I close my eyes soaking up his gentle strokes laying my head on his lap.

"Good morning sweet kitten, I've got breakfast made" he says with a deep rumble. I in turn purr happily as I capture his hand between my paws and lick it tenderly nibbling on his fingers.

He laughs and rubs my ears "Come on I have to leave for work within the hour" he says scooping me up into his arms curled up. Nuzzling his neck I rub my face on his jaw then drape my paws on either shoulder while rubbing my head against him feeling content to be in my lovers arms. "Shift" he commands and I do instantly, blushing bashfully since I'm completely nude in his arms being carried bridal style into the bathroom. I wash up, brush my teeth and get out to see he's left my clothes ready on the bed. Getting dressed I quickly make my way to our dining table sniffing the air as my belly grumbles.

"I've prepared sausage, eggs, toast and hash-browns" he says taking a sip of his coffee as he catches my wrist pulling me onto his lap. I happily drape myself over him as he strokes my back feeding me after every bite he takes. Soon breakfast is over but I get my dessert, his sweet lips on mine as I straddle him purring to my hearts content. He makes his way to our bedroom as I walk behind him with a bounce in my step staring at his fine back.. Damir is so beautiful from top to bottom, not realizing he's stopped I walk right into him.

"Ouch" I say grabbing my nose. He chuckles, kissing my forehead as he steps into the bathroom "Kitten pick out what I should wear for work today, I'll take a quick shower" he says as I nod, skipping over to our walk in closet.

Laying out his navy blue suit with baby blue and white striped button up shirt, his red cufflinks, patterned tie and watch as well as setting out his dress shocks and shoes along with his belt and undies I finish just in time to watch him come out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped precariously around his slender hips, beads of water clinging onto his dark chest hair, he smells divine with his natural scent and the very light smell of his favorite cologne as he walks past me. I reach out stroking his firm back with a single finger watching how his stripes appear directly on his flesh at my touch.

He spins startling me as he catches my hand I yelp as my eyes go wide in a moment of fear until I see his smile, he leans forward kissing my finger tip then pulls me against his firm chest kissing me soundly "I love you kitten, don't ever fear me. I'm yours to touch, feel and have." He says looking deep into my eyes, I blush profusely as I stand on my tippy toes kissing his lips.

"I love you Damir, more than anything." I say trying to look up at him as I feel shy I dart my eyes down his chiseled face focusing on his lips. He grants me a beaming smile as he kisses my forehead "I love you more kitten." Picking me up and placing me onto the bed he drops his towel and begins to get dressed. I curl up on the bed back fully in my fur observing his every move as I playfully try to catch a speck of dust that randomly catches my attention.