Chapter 18

Nico's POV:              (Pic of Bastian^)

The week has gone by quite well for the most part, today I have to drive myself to class since Thursday and Friday are the two days Anya and I don't carpool. Damir and I have gotten used to our daily routine, we work out every morning side by side and he always cooks breakfast while I do dinner, sometimes he packs me lunch other days the girls and I buy out since we always eat together.

Just before we head out the door Damir pulls me to him embracing me with so much warmth as he passionately kisses me as he mentions that we'll be heading out of the city for the weekend but refuses to mention where we're going since it's a surprise. I giggle, wrapping my arms around him and kiss him soundly.

"I can't wait! We need to "charge" our tired bodies in the company of one another after being so busy with our schedules. I'm so glad to be on my way to finishing my studies but I miss being home and not having as much time at your side with the huge load of homework I have to deal with" I say pouting as we hold hands.

"No worries Kitten, sooner than you think you'll be done and glad you never gave up. As for us, I've been swamped with work as well so at least you're not home alone and bored out of your mind. This weekend we'll turn off our electronics and just focus on each other." he kisses my forehead making me blush, patting me on my butt as we close up and head out.

Sitting in class with my spill proof mug of coffee trying to focus on the Professor I catch some one starring at me again, he creeps me out but I've ignored him since we have several classes together. He makes my heart race, definitely Not in a good way. As class ends I quickly gather my items shoving them in my bag trying to make my way out.

"Hey! New guy.. ummm Nicholas" I hear him call out to me so I stop and turn around not wanting to be rude, maybe he's an okay person I think to myself trying to get over the chill I feel up and down my spine.

"Hi, Sorry I have to get going, do you need anything?" I ask nervously casting my eyes down, shuffling my feet.

"Look I've noticed we've got a few classes together during the week so I was wondering if you'd like to hang out maybe even have some coffee and exchange notes. You look really shy and super cute" he says flashing me some what of a predatory smile, his eyes sharply focused on me "By the way I'm Bastian. Bastian Gil, so glad to finally get a chance to talk to you"

Nico the NekoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara