Chapter 6

Dolly's POV:

Tonight's the night! Erin's time on stage at the concert starts at 9pm, Nico and I have VIP section and backstage passes! So exciting!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Pic of Erin^)

Rushing into Nico's room I find him wearing black skinny jeans that are torn at the knees and just under the pockets, he's wearing his black steal toe boots, and a white wife beater while looking through a pile of shirts he's pulled out of the closet, I see a black 3/4 sleeve shirt with silver embellishments and a V-neck that I pick up for him to wear. It fits him snuggly in all the right places and looks fantastic since he's slender but fit. He picks up a black and slate grey beanie to finish his look.

I on the other hand am going all out in kitty gear. I know most people rock out in all dark and bold colors but thats not my thing. I have my cute curled pink hair on for tonight, with a short pink dress with red trim and a flowy short skirt, I love my red velvet gloves and my soft choker to which I've added my heart locket, can't leave home without it. Now to finish off my look I slip on my knee high red leather boots and pink contacts over my unusual sky blue eyes. I'm raring to go!

Nico drives us and we choose to use the valet since there's a huge crowd, thanks to our passes we go to the front of the line and slip into the building, I stop to get some glow stick items and a water bottle before heading over to the VIP waiting room. Nico stays close to me as we get comfortable sitting on a couch we can hear the band warming up and feel the vibrations deep into my bones. I love how I'm getting antsy and wound up, soon we'll be standing in front of the bands in a huge dark room with smoke machines, laser lights and hot bodies swaying, dancing and moving against each other. Of course I keep away from the mosh pits but as long as I can see my love on stage and have Nico by my side I can't help but let go and follow the music as I rock out.

We're half way through the concert and Erin's band is up, the crowd is wild, creaming and pumping their fists as she comes on playing her electric guitar and taking the mic, I hear the crowd chanting Erin Erin Erin as she gazes all around the room her voice enchanting them, her hips swaying as she leans forward and tosses her head back, her long hair cascading over her as she growls into the mic and continues on singing.. everyone in jumping, stomping and swaying along feeling the energy that comes off of her in waves, I scream her name as I cup my hands over my mouth and wave, she looks down at me and blows me a kiss winking at me!! "Love you Babe!!" I scream out loud then blush as I see people look over at me

The crowd is pressing forward Nico is shoved tightly to my right, he's shaking his head and jumping up and down as he dances zoned out enjoying every minute of this chaos, then I see a familiar face, a face looking directly at Nico from behind. I try to reach out to him but there are too many bodies pressed between us with all this screaming he can't hear me call out to him.

Nico the Nekoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें