"Thank you,"

"Your welcome Aelle, I want to train you,"

"My name is Winter and train me?"

"I know your name, you remind me of my love, her name was Aelle or Aella is been a long time since I've seen her but if i do everything correct it won't be long." He give a sad smile at the water," You are strong but I want to train your brain, they've train the body but I can train you to take the form of the hounds as us them to be your army if needed."

I run my hand through my hair, "Why would I need that to happen? I have a great army,"

"That you do, but let's say the Witches, Wizards, Faes, Vampires maybe even King Damien join forces to destroy you with those two armies you would be stronger,"

"True, we'll do it," Thorne needed something to keep her mind off of King Dumbases I.

"We can start tomorrow morning. You can come to one of my homes and we can train. I'll have you back once your finished, or if your needed here,"

"Alright I'll tell my Betas I'll be going on a mission and will be back once I'm done."

I'm teleported back into my room. The familiar mural of a wolf greats me, when I was five my farther got mad and me a didn't allow me to leave me room. Food was brought to me and that's all, no one was allowed to talk to me, not even my brother or mother. I had some paint in my room so I painted this. Once it was time to leave my father said that at lease I did something with my time.

The next day comes with me being ready to go with Draven. To some it maybe weird that I'm willing to go with him so fast but I feel like I know him, like I can trust him with my life.

I pack a bag with some clothes, shoes. It wasn't much but it's not like I'm going there to be dressing pretty or something.

Last I checked my name isn't Taylor and I'm not engaged to the King of Dumbasses I. When I got down to breakfast I explained to my Betas that I will be gone for a while and need them to take care of everything with Bean. I give them a number they can only message if it's an emergency if not it shouldn't ring. I also give them Nick number as well.

Draven teleported me to wherever he was. He was standing in front of me in an all black suit, his black hair was slicked back.

"First order of business were going to inject you with some silver, it was weaken you. We'll work on you resisting it as well as contacting a hound to come and get you,"

"Morning Draven, yes I'm good and had a great teleporting time," my voice was thick with scarasam.

"I'll put you in a regular room and can work from there. Now your arm please this isn't really strong once you pass through this I'll give you a stronger dose and so forth."

I put out my arm and he injects it into my arm. It's not long before I'm on my knees, it burns I look up and try to focus on Draven but my vision has black spots and everything is blurry. I feel like my insides are starting to pull itself apart. The acidic taste enters my mouth, I vomit up everything I had for breakfast with was only an apple. It doesn't take long for the black spots to take total control.

When I open my eyes Draven is standing in front of me. "You've been out for an hour, I let your body get use to the silver," he squats down in front of me," think of a hound and command it to come get you,"

I close my eyes and try finding the closes hound. Once I get a hold of it I command it to come to me before it can catch on to my signal I feel a kick to my stomach. I look up to see Draven standing up.