9| The Start of Something Dangerous

Three months later

Three months later

The sun was shining bright in the sky as the school bustled with energy. Many of the older students were at the front of the school played their knock off version of quidditch while the younger grades played tag with one another.

Being a werewolf and attending the Salvatore School had certainly proved to be a difficult journey for Alexandria. With Lukas gone to live with her Aunt in their new home and her father peacefully rested six feet under, Alex was finally able to fully adjust to her new lifestyle. The added strength was a bonus, but the outbursts of anger soon became a nuisance. While it was already bad at the beginning for Alex, it had only become worse.

The werewolf had made a few friendships here and there during her short time in the Salvatore School. The twins, Josie and Lizzie, had been extremely kind to the teenager and she would occasionally hang out with MG. Even though she had become used to being practically alone in her old school, the supernatural teens had oddly grown on her. Knowing that they were going through similar things made her transition into the school a lot more bearable.

Hope on the other hand, although she had been very kind towards Alex during her first few days at the school, that quickly ended after a couple of days. She didn't want to admit that it hurt a little, but deep down it really did. Although she was intrigued by her mysterious nature, despite Lizzie thinking she was a bit crazy for wanting to do so.

Alex was waiting outside Dr. Saltzman's office with MG, talking about random things until Dr. Saltzman gives them the cue to come in.

Over the past few months, Alex usually helped out with new recruits, due to a special request made by Eleanor herself, Alaric Saltzman was to keep a careful eye out for the girl. Due to her ancestry, there were a few more disadvantages to being a werewolf than normal.

For example, Alexandria can experience fits of anger that can be seen as worse than the average wolf. So the Headmaster keeps the werewolf around to keep her in check when needed. One instance where her anger had gotten the best of her was when she nearly ripped off a vampire's head after he had bumped into her in the hallways. In short, she has been labeled as a ticking time bomb by most of the staff and students so now the werewolf helps with new recruits so she is with an authoritative figure most of the time.

"We're ready," Dr. Saltzman's voice comes over the intercom.

The two students take their cue and open the office doors to reveal Dr. Saltzman, Hope, and the boy from before. M.G's part of the job is to compel the humans, Alexandria is just there for backup in case anything went south. Which there have been a few occasions -- some humans tend to get angry and M.G. tends to get distracted.

Dr. Saltzman stands up to make an introduction. "Landon Kirby, Milton Greasley, and Alexandria Sinclair," he announces, pointing to the two students standing at the door with their neatly put together uniforms.