15| Arachnophobia

While the Salvatore students couldn't agree on much, they all did agree that they needed to get Dana out of sight

While the Salvatore students couldn't agree on much, they all did agree that they needed to get Dana out of sight. Knowing that the townies probably wouldn't respond well to one of the missing girls of Mystic Falls High, laying unconscious surrounded by a group of teens from the Salvatore Boarding School.

Fortunately, with all the students attending class, they were able to bring Dana back to their school bus without raising any suspicion. While MG carried Dana's body over, Landon had opened the back door and broke the silence that fell between them all.

"So... let me get this straight," he began and climbed into the back of the vehicle to help MG drag her in. "Dana died with vampire blood in her system, so she came back to life and now she's in transition, and she needs to feed or die?" Landon said with uncertainty and jumped back down.

"Nailed it bro, easy decision, right?" MG replied with ease. Feeling something strange on his hand.

He noticed a cobweb-like material stuck to his hand. MG looked at it in confusion but wiped it off without thinking too much of it.

"Alright so... we give her human blood, it's that simple," Kaleb proposed but Hope wasn't too happy with how easy they were taking this situation.

"Not everyone wants to be supernatural. Some people just want to be normal," she explained more sympathetically.

"Dana's traumatised, you guys. This is a huge decision. Maybe we should give her a day or two-" she reasoned.

"She'll be dead in a day if she doesn't feed," Hope interrupted and looked towards the Gemini witch standing next to her.

Lizzie only smiled mischievously. "Oops. I suck at math," she said sarcastically.

"You should tell her the truth," Landon rebuked, criticising the group's lack of empathy for the girl. "My guess is that she'd be psyched to be at a place like your school... I know I would," he spoke honestly, making the rest think more deeply.

Seeing MG's lack of participation, Kaleb mentioned, "You're awful quiet over there, MG."

"I'm a feminist, bruh. I'm not gonna tell Dana what to do with her body. Landon's right," he responded.

Without moving his body, his eyes fell to Alex who was standing a bit further away from them. "And you?"

Their attention was now given to Alex who had her hands stuffed into her pockets. "He's got a point. It's not fair to complete the transition without her own consent. As much as some people seem to dislike her here, it's just wrong," she added, looking between each of them.

After Alex was finished, they all turned to Lizzie. With the odds stacked against her, she rolled her eyes and gave in. "Ugh, fine. Okay, but to be clear, she is not joining drill team," she compromised.

Hope, stood next to Alex not really paying attention to the rest of the group. Instead, she stared at Dana's bite mark trying to rack her brain for possible answers. Sure, the bite was identical to a vampire's, but Alex's comment earlier made her question that.