sixty four

Rhys stares at me, gaping. He looks so clueless on what to do right now it's incredibly comical. Come on, Rhys. I know you want this, too.

"Don't overthink it," I whisper. "Just be in this moment with me."

We just stare intently into each other's eyes. I want him; and I'm sure he wants me. I try not to mention the growing bulge I happen to be straddling this very moment.

He stares at me for a second too long and I pretend to be over with it, moving myself off of him.

"I see," I say.

I don't get very far when sudden vice-like grips grab hold of me, bringing me roughly against him. His eyes burn into mine. "Ah ah... where do you think you're going?" He breathes. His face is dead serious.

I raise my eyebrows in question at him and suddenly his lips are on mine. He kisses me with such force and desperation, it literally takes my breath away. His hands are all over me. It doesn't take long before they reach my shorts. Slowly, teasingly, he pulls my strings so the top of my shorts loosens. The anticipation is killing me. The tension in this little blue truck right now is undeniable. We're burning up for each other and there's only one way to go from here.

"Lift up," he softly orders, grabbing my waist and guiding me upwards. Suddenly he meets my gaze with full seriousness, his fingers teasing at the hem of my shorts. "You know you can stop me at anytime?"

"Yes." I give him my equal attention. I think he needs that. He needs to know I'm okay. Okay, but now I hope he shuts up about it. "You, too," I smile.

He doesn't waste another moment. My shorts are yanked down in one quick motion. They stop at the bottom of my thighs.

"Here. Put your feet on the ground and hold onto my neck," he commands. I do as he says and literally stick my butt up and outwards as if mooning the whole world. Well, I kind of am right now. Quickly, I follow his lead, lifting one foot so he can slide my shorts off. He takes his sweet time, though, sliding his hands slowly and sensually down my legs. The sensation I am feeling everywhere is indescribable. It feels so bad, so dirty, so... erotic. He gently places a kiss on my inner thigh before continuing his assault. "Do you want your underwear on or off?" He suddenly questions, his lips moving against my thigh.

"Uh... off," I gasp. Might as well go for the full experience.

His hands immediately move up my thigh to my butt. He squeezes me before grabbing the sides of my underwear. He slides it down my leg quickly. I feel my face turn red when I feel my release from earlier against my skin- that, and my arousal. I'm really wet down there. Oh, I hope that's normal.

"God, I am so ready for you," he moans, and it's a heady noise.

Once my underwear is on the floor of my car, he lifts himself up and motions down to his shorts. I excitably take hold of his shorts and underwear and pull them down to his thighs in all one motion. He can't help but chuckle at my eagerness. He gives me an incredible 'famously his' Rhys smile, sending butterflies to my heart. Then, suddenly, he grabs the back of my thighs and pulls me back onto him, causing me to squeal. I didn't even have time to... look at it. Probably a good idea; I might freak myself out.

"Shhh..." he coaxes, stroking my lip. "Just because it's dark doesn't mean nobody can hear us."

I gasp in horror and he laughs. He grabs the back of my head, bringing me in for a kiss so I don't have time to think about it. My heart is pounding so loud that it's all I can hear.

"Damn, we shoulda brought a towel for you," he smiles against my mouth.

"What?" I back away in horror. Oh my God. I'm leaking all over him!