Chapter Sixty Three- Dinner Date

Chyna's POV

I smiled at Sasha, red suited the blond quite well. Her shoes were to die for and there was no question about the woman choosing the right path by being a model.

She could rock any damn pair of heels. While I was selective she wasn't.

She was cute and fashionable. Those were two very rare combination. We were at my apartment as we await our ride.

I lied to Sasha and now I felt rather bad about it. I just hope the blond would be able to take the surprise quite well.

I was a very dirty liar. A dirty liar for a good reason.

I told Sasha this was a girl's night out and we were supposed to wear red. In the blond's mind we were waiting Mara and Paris were the ones to get us.

I smiled internally. She was in for one hell of a surprise alright.

"Thanks for doing my make up Sash" I told the blond who was giving herself a once over in the mirror. She returned my smile.

"Its the least I could do Chyna" she told me and I grabbed my purse. Now why all of a sudden my nerves were making their appearance.

"Ready?" I asked and she took a deep breath.

"I was born ready" she told me as we made our exits carefully. The tabloids were loosing their interest so while a few persons still stared at me it was not as bad as before.

Kenton did many interviews after the talkshow drama and he came clean about his feelings for me. At this pont I really didn't care what the media had to say about me, I was in love.

All is fair in love and war right?

Sasha froze the moment we were outdoor, the car before us taking the glass down. She crossed her arms, her brow going up an inch.

"Hello ladies, you two look lovely" the moment she saw Kenton she eyed me quizzically.

"Hello girls!" Emily greeted and I smiled. What a surprise, Kenton managed to throw me a surprise as well.

I hadn't seen his sister in a while.

"Hello Emily" I greeted as Kenton got our of the car. Sasha gripped my arm, her hold a bit too tight.

Well the last time I checked the woman walked well in heels. There was no need for physical support right?

"Chyna, what the hell is this?" She asked and I gave her a reassuring smile. Well Sasha, this is a surprise from a friend.

"Triple date" I told her and Sasha never looked so nervous in her life. Trust me Sash I was just as nervous.

********

"This place is amazing" Emily commented as she chewed lightly. She was the only one to try out food that didnt have English names.

I enjoy a meal I am familiar with thank you very much.

"This is hot" Sasha told us as she reached for a bottle of water and drank its content completely.

I took a small bite of my meal.

"I told you not to take that" Kenton told the blond as he took a small portion of food to his mouth.

We were the only ones in the restaurant as Kenton paid for that privacy. If I am honest he did it to protect me.

Zedd handed Sasha his glass of water, the two staring at each other for a while. I sipped on my alcoholic beverage, Kenton watching the couple.

Zedd and Kenton stared at each other. Sasha and I exchanged looks. Was this some form of non verbal communication?

"I'm going to kill you for this" Sasha mouthed, my smile brighter than before. Kenton eyed my untouched meal, his eyes meeting my face.

"You don't like it?" I was asked and stared at him for a moment.

"The food is amazing"  I told him truthfully. I took another bite, Kenton eyeing me quizzically.

"Can I have this dance?" Emily's husband asked and she smiled up at her love.

"I would love to" she replied and the pair left the table.

"Try not to step on his feel Emily!" Kenton yelled and Emily gave him the finger. Zedd chuckled, Kenton returning to meal enjoyment.

"You're way worse at dancing" I stated and Sasha laughed at my remark.

"You can say that again" Sasha stated between chuckles.

Sasha and I tapped glasses, our glass being brought to her lip. I blinked when something hit my teeth, Sasha apparently had the same misfortune.

The blond hissed a curse.

I placed my fork in my wine glass, Sasha doing the very same thing. I took the metal between my finger, Sasha mimicking my action perfectly.

"What-" I froze, my eyes falling on Zedd who was positioned on one knee next to Sasha. Her gaze fell in my direction and I didn't need to look at the man next to me.

I closed my eyes, the metal being pulled to my chest for a short while. I turned to face Kenton who was positioned on one knee.

Emily and her husband were no longer dancing. Instead they were staring at us.

"Will you marry me?" He asked, my hand going to his hair. I stood, the metal being placed on my finger.

"Yes, I will" I told him and he stood, our lips connecting.

Sasha's reaction to her proposal was rather different.

"You bastard" the blond hissed as she pulled him up by the collar. She kissed him, Zedd holding onto the blond the moment she was around his waist.

Vote and comment please ;)