Chapter Twenty Three- To The Airport

Chyna's POV

"It is so nice of you to see us off to the airport sweetie" Paris told me and I scratched my hair. She say that so convincing.

I changed gear swiftly, she said that as though the car did not belong to her husband and the damn thing was my own. Not that if the car was really my own I would not see the couple off.

"Well Paris the car is practically yours" I told her truthfully, my speed changing for the better.

"It doesn't really matter, you will be at our house and I rather you there than a total stranger" Vincent who was seated next to me stated as he slouched somewhat, my eyes fixed on the road.

"I guess" I replied dryly as I made a sharp double bend, my teeth showing partially.

"I'm sure babe would be tired if he chose to drive" Paris stated with a yawn and that simple meant she was going to sleep out our remaining two hours drive.

I yawned too. Why were yawns so contagious?

"Babe please, put your belt on if you are going to sleep" Vincent told her and I was beginning to think the man was obsessed with seat belts.

He then looked at me, the belt going around my waist swiftly. I issued a cherry smile when he shook his head at me.

"I'm not going to sleep I swear" she told him and after doing my first two hours sleep was trying to jump me. Vincent shook his head at me, my eyes opening immediately.

"I'm awake" I stated in haste, his lips curling to a smirk.

"I can see that" he lied because what he could see is me falling asleep.

"Paris?" I called and I was greeted by silence, Vincent turning to look at his wife.

"Babe?" He called.

"Paris?" I called once again to be sure.

"You could throw this car in a ditch, she's not waking up" he told me as he took a hold of the steering, indicating for me to stop.

I did, Vincent exiting the car only to come stand at my door.

I frowned, Vincent entering the moment I giggled over to the passenger seat. He adjusted his mirrors, a destructive snort filling our ears.

"It scares me as well" he told me as he was on the road once again, Vincent going way slower than I was. Odd because he always drove like his car was a race car.

"Were you ever going to tell me you were leaving?" I asked and he kept his gaze fixed on the road.

"Yes" he told me and I was quick enough to catch him glancing at my exposed thighs. Seeing that I caught his stare he smiled.

"You can always call me Chyna, besides its only for six months" he told me and he said that like it was only a day.

"Half a year" I corrected him and Paris's snoars were beginning to another the shit out of me.

"Six months" he stated as he glanced up at his mirror, his next move surprising me completely. His right hand unbuttoned my shorts, his finger drawing small circles on my stomach.

My heart fell to my stomach.

"What are you..." And I didn't finish, my legs itching apart on their own.

"But..." And he made a face indicating that I had not changed our previous conversation. A warm hand teasing me via my underwear.

Now how the hell did he expect me to keep quiet? This felt wrong yet it felt so right at the same time.

I was going to sing with my best friend while his wife slept in the back seat. I bit on my lower lip as his index finger messaged my clit, my eyes no longer open.

Oh god, what the hell is happening to me?

"I'll be back before you know it. Actually six months will be like six days" he told me as he gathered my witness all over my core, my lower lip quivering to the pressure of my teeth.

I moaned, Vincent staring at me with wide eyes, his eyes going to the mirror. Let's just say if it was possible he would have tossed me through the damn window.

His teeth was now on his lips as he relaxed the steering for a mid second to hand me his handkerchief. I placed the cloth to my mouth in haste, my moans coming out like soft hums.

"Wait, what will happen to my apartment?" I asked in the best none sexual voice I could, Vincent mumbling to himself with half lidded eyes.

"You could lock down..."

"With all my cats inside?" I asked, the clothes being shoved to my mouth once again.

"Take them with you, just don't have the little devils shitting all over the place" he frowned, a slender finger now inside me.

My hips bucked, Vincent stroking my gspot in a gentle manner as he used one hand to maneuver the vehicle. I closed my eyes, deeply I was trying to suppress a vulgar scream.

He finger fucked me harder, my legs shaking due to his finger hitting the right spot every time they entered me. How the hell was he able to mask his emotions so well?

My eyes rolled like a woman who was possessed, my hand reaching for his pants only to feel the bulge that reside there. He was throbbing against his jeans, my thumb stroking him gently.

Oh god. He was huge and solid.

The music helped to muffle my sound greatly, Vincent relaxing as well approached the first stoplight we had seen since we were on this journey.

He turned to look at me after a quick glance at his mirror. He leaned over, his lips falling on my stomach and my fingers locked onto his hair.

"Be quiet" was what he mumbled against my stomach, my body shaking beyond control.

He tasted me, his finger still inside me and without looking he was aware that the light had changed. He was straight once again, his finger sliding out of me the moment liquid left me.

"What's that!" I panicked with the cloth in my mouth, Vincent strict face making me regret the question.

"You came, by the look on your face you have never experienced that before" he told me, his eyes on the road.

He licked me from his finger, my hands reaching for the button of my shorts. He said nothing to me, his gaze simply fixed on the road as he now controlled the vehicle's movement wirh one hand.

"I hate you" when I hissed those words he said nothing, he was as cold as he would ever be. Tears pooled in my eyes, Vincent changing to a new gear so easily.

What is your view on the friendship now?  Is Chyna wrong for feeling used?

What will Chyna's life be like for the upcoming six months?

Vote and comment please?