Chapter Fifty Two- Broken Heart

Chyna's POV

His hold on my hair tightened somewhat when my face came a bit closer to the he toilet. I emptied the contents of my stomach heavily.

This small scene had been going on for a couple minutes now and my throat was now dry. Bile burned its way through in the most cruel manner.

I had taken the test and the results were positive. I would be expecting a little one quite soon.

"Emile I'm sorry" I told him truthfully because thus was a situation I really didn't want to be caught in. He wrapped my hair in a loose bun.

"There is nothing for you to be sorry for" he told me as he handed me a bottle of water. I used that water to rinse my mouth only to take a heavy drink moments after.

"You are married" I told him and Sasha cleared her throat.

"Guys I have to go" Sasha told us and I gazed up at her immediately. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand I stood.

"Sasha I don't think its safe for you to to go back" I pointed out.

"I understand your concern Chyna but you two are having a moment" the blond pointed out and Kenton's phone rang.

"Where are you?!" Was what came through the speaker. Kenton didn't seem aware of my ability to hear and the made did a excellent job at maintaining his composer.

"I have a few things to cover. I will be home shortly" was the love he gave and this time bile rose to my throat not because of nausea.

"Emile, I will ask again where are you?" Came the woman's voice again ad this time the man standing next to me went silent.

"While I hoped my friends were wrong they are so fivkijg right. I'm at your office Emile, the entire building is close" the voice bellowed.

"I'm not at the office, I'm with...

"There is a woman huh?" She hisses and for the first time I saw a glint of nervousness in his eyes.

"No, there is no woman. I will be there soon" and with that he end the call only stare into my saturated eyes.

"Chyna..."

"Please go" that was the only thing that could leave my lips. I suppressed a hiccup as he held my stare, his hands in his pockets.

"I know you..."

"For Pete's sake Kenton go! Go home to your wife!" I yelled and this time my instruction was followed.

My door was slammed on his way out.

**********

"Hey, you have a life growing inside you. That should be the most important thing in your life" Sasha told me and I bit on my finger.

"How could I allow him to do this to me?" I asked and to be honest that question was one that only I could answer.

"Would you like something to eat or I could..."

"The worst part is I work for the bastard" I hissed and that's when Sasha hushed me with a warm embraced.

"Chyna if I know you you are our star employee. Nothing will stop you from being the best woman out there" she told me and all I could do was stare at the wall.

I sat, my eyes fixed on the clock. A hour should not be that long right?

It was then I remembered that I had two outstanding assignments for him and this would be the perfect time doing them. I removed my books, Mr Kenton's eyes falling on me.

I froze, had I said something rude that I was unaware of?

He was by my desk before I knew it, the books were pulled from my hands. Satisfied he sat down, his novel pulling his interest once again.

What the hell? Did he really expect me to sit and do nothing for the entire hour?

I stared at the clock only five minutes had past and I knew I was going to have a long time here. A long time without anything to occupy my time.

He supposed his bottle of water and my throat suddenly felt dry. I swallowed, my eyes on anything but his darn bottle of water.

I sobbed, this was not my year of highschool and I could clearly see that. He was going to fail me for both subjects all because I could not keep my mouth shut when he was trying to help me.

Also with his wise idea of giving me a one hour detention he was putting me at risk. Where I now took residents was not a nice place and it was best for teenage girls like me to get off the streets as soon as possible.

By soon I meant soon.

"Why are you crying?" He asked and I sat up, my eyes being dried in the back of my sweater. He asked such a question as though he cared.

"I'm not crying" I lied because telling my truth may just land my ass in extra trouble. He sat on his desk, his brow arched.

"I asked you a question" he pointed out and wow, I was fascinated by his great discovery. He should really teach me how to do that.

"Don't you sit there and act as though you won't fail me before final exams Sir" I told him as I stood with my arms crossed.

His eyes widened.

"Why would I fail you?" He asked me and I stared at him. He was smiling slightly but not enough to show his teeth.

"Is that a rhetorical question?" I asked as he stood.

"You are a good student so I see no desire in giving you a failing grade. However, based on your outburst in the lunch room that's exactly what you want" he told me as I stared up at him, my eyes on his one earring.

Why? Why was he so eager for me to do well?

The air felt odd and to be honest I did not like the way he was staring at me. I held my stare, nothing said as he simply looked at me.

I moistened my now dry lips and his gaze felt there. I swallowed, his fingers brushing loose hair from my face.

My fingers locked onto his perfect suit, my lips on his as his hands found the back of my head. Based on his gesture it was quite clear that he anticipated this as much as I did.

Maybe Mara was right after all and he did care about me.

I could taste mint and I felt embarrassed because all I ate was a snack. What if I wasn't kissing him right and he was actually cringing.

My back was against his desk as he continued kissing me, his fingers locking in my hair. My hands found his chest, my eyes fixed on his.

"I wish to never see you again" I whispered and he stared at me with wild lidded eyes. I simply grabbed my bag and ran.

"Chyna you are freaking me out" the moment Sasha shook me was the moment I was pulled back to reality.

"My heart is broken Sasha" that was all I could give as my tears came harder than before.

Vote and comment please ;)