Chapter 63

Aisha’s POV;

5 months later...

    “Usman do something Angel won't stop crying” I shout at Usmanwho just stood beside me like a sack of potatoe watching Angel driving me crazy, the worst part of it is that he seems amused.

        “Common sweetie don't tell me your carbon copy can drive you crazy, she took after your temper you should be able to comfort her when she's crying.”

   “Oh please there you go again, Angel darling boo boo stop crying okay?” I caressed her back rubbing it gently but she won't stop crying I don't know what to give her again she doesn't wanna take her milk and water.

     “Bring her here” I handed her to Usman he whispered something in her ears and just as if she understood what he said she kept quiet and bursted out laughing which is damn cute.”

“Honey how did you do that?” I asked amused.

    “Haha!” he chuckled arrogantly. “Didn't I tell you she took after your temper I know how to calm you two down.” He placed a kiss on Angel's both cheek then her nose, forehead, lips, hands and everyhwere which makes her chuckle laughing so take away. I stood there admiring my husband and daughter.

       They are the defination of happiness to me. Usman loves Angel morethan words can tell, because of how he always wants to be with her we sometimes go to his office together.

     He placed her on her craddle and turned and looked at me, his brown eyes piercing the distance between us. In just a flash he gripped my arm making me fall on his chest. I know that face and ofcourse those dreamy eyes before I could get to say something Usman lips covered mine, we were kissing when Angel made a loud sound.

     We all turned and looked at her she was holding a toy and chuckling looking at both of her parents as if she knew what we were doing. She chuckled even louder now damn beautiful.

     “Awww look at our baby she even knows when her parents are kissing and tries interrupting them with a loud chuckle.” I informed my husband.

      “Uhummmm” Usman responded his arms circling my waist and pulling me closer to him until our faces are just an inch away. “I love you mom Angel.”

       I wrapped my arms around his neck “and I love you too daddy Angel.”

          Just as we are about to kiss again Angel chuckled louder than ever which made both Usman and I laugh. “Seems like Angel wants to be a part of this kiss also” Usman state as he moved forward and picked her up.

  5 years later...

     Usman’s POV;

     My family and I are having  breakfast together as always Aisha and Angel beside me on the table, its Aisha’s graduation today she have successfully obtained her degree in meds. She is now a medical doctor I'm proud of Aisha. All the family members are in town, in 2 hours time the graduation ceremony is starting.

      “Angel honey you need to eat the beans it helps pretty girls like you.” I inform my beautiful daughter who dislikes beans like hell.

     “No daddy I don't want them, I've told mommy not to ever cook them for me but she wouldn't listen.” Angel who has just turned 5 state defending herself. She get beautiful anytime she turn a year older, just like her mom.

         I turned and look at Aisha to say something. “Umm” she cleared her throat. “I'm sorry Angel sweetheart it slipped my mind I won't include it in your meal next time okay? Manage and eat this”

    “Noooooooo” she screamed. Aisha turned and look at me and shook her head disappointedly. “You know this is all your fault that Angel is like this, you never let me scold her and look at what she is turning into.” she wispered in my ears.

     “Common babe” I held her hands in mine “she is an Angel she don't deserve to be scolded, its childhood lets her do what she wants.” I leaned to kiss Aisha forgetting Angel was there.

      “Ewwwww look at you two this is disgusting.” Aisha and I avert our gazes to Angel jaws dropped in shock upon hearing what she just said.

         I tried to change the subject before Angel says something worse than this again. “Angel honey would you mind showing you mummy the gown I bought you yestarday? The one you will be wearing for her graduation ceremony?”

     “Ohhh the one that looks exactly as Queen Elsa of frozen?”

      “Yes baby, it.”

      “Yeyyy! I'm I going to wear it today?”

     “Sure honey” I nodded at her.

    “Daddy you said I'll turn magical when I wear it right? so I can freeze everywhere in here.”

      “Yes ofcourse sweetheart. Up you go.” She stood and paced towards her room just when she's about to enter she turned and look at Aisha and I and we both smiled freakishly at her.

     “Daddy mummy don't use this chance to kiss yourselves its disgusting our social behaviour teacher told us in school only dirty people kiss, clean people just peck in the forehead and cheeks” Angel is such a brilliant child.

       “Ofcourse dear” I circled my arm on Aisha’s shoulder and pecked her on the forehead. “Like this right?” I threw Angel a question.

     “Thats it! Now clap for yourselves.” just as she is about to open her door room, she stopped and looked back at us. What now I thought to myself. “Aha daddy! You said I'll be teaching you two and three letter words also an-”

       Angel is noisy I cut her off  “yes we will do that upon returning from mummy's graduation now go get your dress.”

     “Okay” she winced to her room. Aisha and I sighed out heavily.

    “Usman you better talk to Angel you kn-” her last words were crashed on my lips. She quickly broke the kiss hitting me by the arm. “Are you crazy? You want Angel to catch us kissing again? You know how sharp the mouth of that daughter of yours is” I chuckled “so shes now my daughter and what of you?”

         “Just eat yor meal.” She commands and I remembered those days when Aisha was pregnant which made me smile to myself.

      5 hours later...

We are all sitted in the conference hall, Angel ontop of my laps, she is looking amazing in her Queen Elsa's dress. Not long enough all the graduates were been called out including my beautiful wife, she slayed in her graduation gown. As her husband I was called upon to represent her cerificate for her. Placing Angel on my seat I whispered in her ears. “Baby I'll be right back okay? Behave yourself if you need anything gramma's here talk to her okay? No noise.” I made it clear to her and she nodded placing a peck on her forehead I walked up to the stage.

       “Congratulations Dr Aisha I'm damn proud of you sweetheart.” I mouthed to her as I pass her the certificate. She embraced me “thank you honey, I love you too.” Everyone there applauded. She broke the hug and look at me with so much happiness in her eyes.

     I leaned and kissed her.

      “THAT IS DISGUSTINGGGGGGGGG!!!!”

      Someone screamed and when we all turn to look at who. I saw Angel standing on top of one of the seats in an akimbo position. Mom was trying to get her down because all the people present are starring at her but Angel don't wanna. Anytime mum tries to touch her she whip her hand away. She's way stubbron, stubborn than Aisha.

     “Oh god help me.” I prayed earnestly Aisha turned and look at me I thought she will be furious but then she bursted out laughing, “I told you she needed to be scolded atimes.”  “Oh yes baby maybe a little.” And I laughed along with her...

    ————————————
     All thanks to Almighty Allah for giving me the oppurtunity to start and finish this book. I hope you guys never forget about Usman and Aisha together with their stubborn daughter Aisha junior (Angel).

THE END😍😍😍😍😍