Chapter 33

Usman’s ' POV;

What the heck just happened? Did I just got slapped by Humairah and dumped all because of Aisha? "Aisha you're dead" I muttered under my breath. I led out an aggravated breath and made my way to open her door so as to give her the beat of her life, I don't care anymore if its my mom she'll be calling she should be calling my dad if she wants to. I couldn't care less.

As I tried opening the door, I find out it was locked. "Open the damn door Aisha, open it I say before I do something nasty, what are you feeling like? You insolent hoe" I was rattling the door now shouting at the peak of my voice. "Open it you wretch or else I'll have to stab you and yes you know what I'm capable of doing" To my suprise the door opened in just a minute and I saw her standing beside it with a serious expression on her face.

I made my way in and snapped her blouse she didn't stop me she was just looking into my eyes giving me a deadly glare. "Usman" she called my name in a serious tone, "don't you dare think of slapping or hitting me I'm warning you now. Its not my fault that you got slapped and dumbed by your girlfriend you deserve what she did to you so stop putting the blame on me. You should blame yourself" she states emphasizing each and every word.

Her words really got to me, yes she's right in one way or the other but still if not because of her stupidity Humairah and I would have been perfect. "Shut up! You hoe! I'm sure after beating you up mercilessly now you'll end up sleeping in your grave its what you deserve anyway" I roughly released her almost pushing her down the floor and raised up my hand to slap her hard in the face. She didn't mind protecting her face or even shrieking the glare she was giving me... it made my hand paralysed for the time being. The glare, it was cautioning, avoiding... I just didn't know how it happened the next thing I noticed was how I brought my hand down by myself. I couldn't slap Aisha now, what is just wrong with me? I gave her a pathetic look and I spun around and left for my room.

On reaching to my room, I locked up the door and laid flat on my bed. My reasoning stopped, I can't reason out anything. I picked up my phone and dialed her number it kept on ringing but she didn't pick it up and for the next time I tried again, she switched it off. Then its confirmed that we are done, confirmed that she dumped me. I felt broken for the meantime. My heart's really broken how can she jump into conclussion like this? Wasn't what we've shared before in the past meant something to her? how can she just throw it away? Or maybe we're not meant to be. Then who is it that I'm meant to be with?

★★★★★★
The following day, I woke up very early in the morning because I couldn't get much sleep last night, I was thinking of all that has been happening lately. Just as how Aisha did yestarday, she kept my bath water by the door for me and even when I glimpse into the living room and dining area, Aisha wasn't anywhere to be found but I can here some sound coming from the kitchen. I picked up the bucket and went and have my bath.

I got dressed up and had my breakfast, by the table I saw some kind of paper, I picked it and opened it, its her Jamb form she've fill it already, as I checked over it I saw she applied for medicine. I smiled evily and sipped my coffee. As I left for work I brought the form with me and submitted it to the jamb office but before doing so, I cancelled her phone number and wrote mine inplace so even after she writes the exams and fail, I'll be the first to see the failing score. I laughed triumphantly, lets see how a person like Aisha can get to 200+ points in an exam. Thank goodness the exams is in 2 weeks time.

From there, I went over to my office. I was all quiet and loss in my thoughts, my colleagues noticed that and asked what was the matter. I didn't want to talk about it so I lied to them and told them it was just stress.

Anytime the realisation of what Humairah did to me pops into brain I just feel broken, I wanted to be strong for myself but I can't its just too hard for me to accept. Never once have I ever imagined that I will witness a day like this. I didn't wait for closing hour and left I stopped by a bar and bought an alcoholic wine for the first time I felt like drinking, I want to ease the pain i'm feeling.

On reaching home, I stopped by the living room and brought out my wine, I didn't mind bringing a cup I just used the mouth. For the first time I tasted it it was ewww I frowned my face disgustedly and later on after taking more sips I started liking it. I didn't take it out from my mouth until I took morethan half of it. And finally I can sense my problems disappearing one by one. Its like I've just been born into this world at this instant. I felt like I was spinning in the thin air.

The sound of door opening made me averted my gaze over although the image wasn't clear, it was blurred, my bewildered eyes figured out an extremely beautiful young lady, her hair was spread all over her shoulder, some over her face, she was dressed in a bombshot with a vest which left some portion of her tommy outside, her navel was pierced and it really suits her flat tommy.

The lady... The lady looked exactly like Aisha but she isn't as sexy as this or is she? I thought to myself.

Or is it Humairah? It must be Humairah my unthoughful mind suggested. I put back the bottle into my mouth and didn't remove it until I was sure I've emptied it. I threw it to the floor and it broke into pieaces. And the next thing I noticed was how close the lady ealier was to me, we were just an arm length away from each other.

"Omi'gosh Usman!" she exclaimed in her thin charming voice "are you drunk?" She questioned covering her nose. "Humairah is this you?" I ignored her question and asked her mine. I stood on my feet almost falling. I held her into my body possessively, the lady was trying so hard to duck under my grasp but the more she did so, the more I held her firmly until she was tired and gave in.

"Humairah please quit it, don't leave me all by myself please. I love you"

She snarled, "what the heck are you saying? Let me go" she tried pushing me away from her.

"No Humairah, I aiint letting you go for the last time."

"I said let go..."

Some few hours later, probably 6-7 hours around 5:00pm, the ringing of my phone shook me awake, I groaned before touching the side of me in order to cut off the call 'cause I aiint answering it for the world, I can't find it, seems like its not here on the bed by myside.... What did I just say? I woke up from my sleep and sat leaning my back to the bed, my eyes couldn't open out, I held my head with my hand as I was feeling dizzy.

My phone started ringing all over again, my eyes pointed out to the direction where it was ringing. There it was inside my pant's pocket on the floor. My eyes dilated as my mouth dropped open. What on earth happened??? What is my trouser doing there? On the floor!

---------
Believe me when I say this, I morethan love this chapter who knows either now our Aisha might be pregnant in few months time💃💃💃 opsss! I didn't say so