Chapter 47

Aisha’s POV;

      2 hours later, I was awake, atleast now the pain I'm feeling all over my body and the headache is gone. I heard my door opened. Fiona appeared by it, I smiled at her in a distress manner and she smiled back. She came over and sat by my bed “how are you feeling now?”  “Much better no any external pain only that my stomach and back hurts alot.” I state my eyes filling with moisture.

      “Oh common Aisha not again, I know how terrifying this is but you have to be strong for yourself, please. Sorry” She puts her hand and wiped off my tears. “Aisha what of Usman? What do you plan on doing?”

      I hissed, “Usman? You really do want to hear the step I'll take? I'm filing a case against him he has to pay for what he did to my child.”

     “Aisha! tell me you are not serious” Fiona exclaimed.

        “Just wait for me to get better Fiona, but why do you seem so concerned about that monste-”

    “Aisha please stop...” she cuts me off

     “No tell me this Fiona does that Usman deserves freedom? I can take whatever it is he has done to me but not what he has done to my child, he killed my child Fiona.” I re-informed her.

      “Remember the baby isn't just yours its Usman’s  too, you really don't know how he is feeling now, now that he has learnt the truth”

         “What are you taking about Fiona? What truth?”

              “I told him its his baby you were carrying, and all about the incident of the other day.”

            “What!” I excalimed in shock. “You did what? Come again, how can you tell him? I'm sure I didn't mention any part of you telling that monster even when I told you about the incident myself. Why will you have to tell him?”

         “Because he deserves to know the truth Aisha, stop being selfish. And he felt sorry for what he did either, I know this is hard but give him a chance to explain... Please Aisha. Come in Usman.” she snorts

       Just as I turned to the door, I saw Usman standing there his eyes were all red and puffy, he must have cried but what for? isn't this what he has always wanted? To see me like this Without saying a word to him, because I forever don't wanna talk to him again. I turned and looked at Fiona, “tell your guest to leave my room now before I lose my patience.”

      “Aisha” his voice caught me, I didn't mind looking at him. He came in and knelt down infront of me and I avert my gaze somewhere, I wasn't shock because even if it'll take him to commit suicide I still won't listen to him.

     “Aisha I'm so so sorry, I know I don't deserve any sympathy from you or any forgiveness, I really can't tell you how sorry I am.”

     “Nurse! Nurse! Nu-” I called out

    Fiona cuts me off, “Aisha! Please, I know you have a good heart just listen to him.” just then a different nurse from the one earlier came in running. “What is the problem in here?”

       Ignoring Fiona I said “Nurse please send this man away, I don't want to see him ever again. Send him away please. I don't even know him.” I cried out.

    “Uhm Sir I'm sorry but you have to leave, the patient don't want you here.”

     Without arguing like he did before he stood up and told Fiona almost crying “whenever she needs anything let me know please.” She nodded mutely and he left. I felt like telling him,

All I want is your loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें