Chapter 46

Aisha’s POV;

          My eyes gently started opening, and when they were fully opened I watched over the room everything in it is white I must be in a hospital... What am I doing in a hospital then? The last incident that happened to me started coming back to my memory yes Usman was beating me up mercilessly then he kicked me so hard in the stomach. Oh God no my baby!

      I tried to move my hand only to see some kind of connections made over it. Then suddenly my head starts paining me, I led out a light scream and touched my head only to feel bandages over. I saw a nurse coming over me. She checked me on and then smiled, “your condition is stable ma'am, please don't stress yourself thinking about the last incident that happened to you, its very bad for your condition.” Just as she turned to leave. I called her with the name “nurse” and she turned and came back.

     “Where am I please at a hospital?” everywhere in my body is paining me so badly. “Yes” she nodded. “How's my baby please” I touched my tommy. Her silent means something is not okay.

    As I tried to sit up she stopped me. My eyes rapidly filled with moisture, “please answer me, is my baby okay? Is it still alive?”

      “Uh dear you shouldn't worry about that, what we are concerned about now is your health, your baby's health will follow afterwards.”

     “No you're wrong my baby's safety comes first so please tell me how is my baby doing, I beg of you.” I state tears rolling down my cheek.

     She came over to me and patted my shoulder “I'm sorry ma'am but we couldn't save your baby you had a horrible miscarriage, I'm sorry.”

      “NO! NO Way! I'm taking that, why will you let my baby die? Why please? Why didn't you guys save my baby?” I bursted out crying. “I should have died instead, why does it have to be my baby? This isn't fair. Please tell me you're not serious, I can't leave without my baby. Usman I will never forgive you for this, you're not a beast you're a monster a horrible monster.” I cried out and she embraced me trying to comfort me but still I can't help but cry, “this is all Usman’s fault he killed my baby, he killed my very own baby.”

       “Nurse please call my friend and tell her to come over.” I gave her Fiona's number and she called her and explained things to her. She excused me and I bursted out crying again. I put my hand against my stomach rubbing it gently, “I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean for this to happen please forgive me. I never wish for you to die” Suddenly I heard my door opened as I looked over I saw Usman, Usman! What is he going to do now? Isn't what he did to my baby enough? Must he kill me too? I avert my gaze to somewhere other than his stupid evil face. “Aisha” he called my name very very softly.

       I can't look at him anymore I don't wanna ever look at Usman ever again, I hate him morethan I hate my death. “I'm so so gravely sorry, I'm terribly sorry” he stated.

     Seriously is that all he got? Sorry? After what he did to me and my child, all he've got to say is sorry? Will his f*cking sorry bring me back my baby? Will his f*cking sorry ease the pain that I'm feeling? Without looking at him I called at a nurse and she came in immediately I begged for her to take this creature out of my room. Just looking at him disgusts me.

     After dragging him out, I continued to cry which made the nurse comeback and comforted me, not long enough Fiona came. Immediately she saw the condition I am in, her eyes rapidly filled with moisture she started crying feeling pity towards me and I cried along with her. She hugged me and we cried and cried.

      “Aisha who did this to you?”

     “Its the creature Fiona” I answered her crying. “He killed my baby, he kicked me in the stomach and I miscarried my baby Fiona, please bring my baby back for me, please” I bursted out crying. She embraced me again trying to comfort me. Seeing I have no intention to stop crying, the nurse injected me and instantly I got to sleep.