Chapter 13

I magestically walked into the sitting room, in my best lady like manner. His beautiful mum whom they look alike so much screamed in the delight throwing a question at mum, "Hauwa! Don't tell me this is Aisha! Wow!" She breathed "Come here dear" pulling me closer to her. "You're so gorgeous" she said to me. I blushed and said "likewise aunt," smiling. She started asking me sort of questions about school not knowing my mind was on her son.

          How could he not raise his head to even look at me? Didn't he noticed another person joined in the room. I hissed, he's whole mind was carried away by his phone held in his hand I bet he's chatting. Well, he must be rude and arrogant, he didn't even bother to see the chick he's mum is referring to as "gorgeous." "Usman sweetie" his mum called out it was then he raised his breathtaking gorgeous face and set his sexy dark brown eyes on her while I was sitted close to her. She said in her sweet voice.

      "Aren't you going to greet your sister?" Narrowing her large eyes on me. "She's Aisha." She added. He gently set his eyes on me our gaze meeting. Omg! Omg! How can he be so so perfect? Am freaking out. He didn't say anything as he was just scruitinzing my face as if examining something. I felt unconfortable, what? Was something wrong with my makeup? Is the lipstick much? Or do I have some eyeshadow on my cheeks? I kept on asking myself stupid questions.

       I dropped my gaze on the floor instantly playing with my long hair and greeted him in my soft voice. "Good afternoon" it took him quite a while before he responded "afternoon." Cold heartedly in his deep, sexy and charming voice. I looked up only to see him chatting with his phone. Stupid me, I thought he was still staring at me. I kept on looking at him not even wanting to blink my eyes. I also took some pictures of him without anyone noticing.

          Usman didn't raise his head up until when they were ready to leave. "Is he for real?" I thought to myself. Like seriously guys feel this love-at-first-sight for me how comes Usman didn't even looked at me twice. Or maybe he's shy, I blushed away. After escorting them with mum we came back in and I gathered the juice and cups brought them to the kitchen and sat next to her. "Mum you said, aunt Fatima is your cousin right?" She nodded instantly. "Wow!" I exclaimed "both she and her son are breath takingly gorgeous" I admitted. She smiled, "thats how we are, we are all beautiful." She said.

        "Oh! Common on mom you don't have to rub that to my face, I know you guys are all beautiful, thats your family trait. So he is Usman right?" I asked with a questioning expression on my face. She answered instantly "yes, he just came back from the States some couple of months." I jumped out of my sit, "the United States?" I asked curiously. She nodded "yes, he completed his studies there. He's now working with the NNPC."

       "Is Usman for real?" I muttered. How can he have it all? He's tall, handsome, classy, and rich? Omg! I'm going crazy. I pulled myself our of my thoughts. "So how old is he mom?" Throwing another question to her. She smiled enthusiastically. "He's probably 28 I guess, he's young" I feel his love piercing into my heart, I just keep on loving him every single second. "Just 28?" I mimicked her. "Since when have you become a parrot?" She asked staring at me in a bizarre manner, as if trying to figure out whats going on my mind.

         I smiled freakishly at her and winced to my room. I jumped on my bed, I coulnd't resist smiling I kept on staring at his breath taking pictures over and over again. Gosh! I love Him, he's my first love. That was how it continued, my admission was out some couple of weeks later and I started attending school. Alot of guys asked me out but all I do was to shun them.

           I don't know why but anytime I'm sitted and with a pen in my hand, I just design his name, is like am going crazy I don't even concentrate in class. All I do is to think about him. My growing attitude began to worry mum and dad, and even if they ask me whats wrong with me I lie to them and tell them it was nothing. I don't hide anything from Zainab, only she knows the truth. She had adviced me time without number to get rid of Usman from my mind but I just can't, am addicted to him.

       One morning I decided to talk about it with my mom, I can't hide it nomore am being affected by it. I met her in the kitchen, I called out

"hi mom."

"Oh hey Aisha, so you've decided to come out of your room today."

I nodded mutely. "Mom I want to talk to you," I said.

"About what dear?"

I boldy said "about your cousins' son Usman."

She had a bewildered look on her face "what about him?" 

"Lets go to my room."

Without uttering another word she washed her hands and walked behind me to my room.

           I sat on my bedside and she did thesame too. I put my hand against hers, rubbing it gently. I then said in my soft voice; "mum you know something's been troubling me lately, huh?" She nodded curiously. I continued...

Vote, comment, and share please. Thank you.
Love you all.