Chapter 41

Aisha’s POV;

    I turned and looked at him, he was watching TV. Like seriously? His mind is so focus on the TV as if he had done nothing wrong. I felt like shutting off the TV, I wanted to tear the money and blow it to his face again but if I do this I don't know either its my mouth I'll be using to go to school. I hissed loudly so he could here me. I put the stupid money inside my side bag before I made it to the exit and left. Usman is really a beast I thought to myself.

        Luckily today also, I found a taxi not far away from home. A 30minutes ride took me to school. We arrived almost together with Fiona, she's so lucky her husband gets to drives her to everywhere she wants to go and not like me, now to even give me my complete allowances is becoming a problem.

         “Morning Aisha” her thin voice pulled me out of my thoughts. “Oh hello, where is prince Kevin today?”

     “He is at the back seat sleeping” I was busy looking for Ryan's car in the parking lots that I didn't get to hear what she was saying. God! I can't find it, oh god no! I pray that he have lectures at school today 'cause he is mostly at the hospital now.

“Aisha?” I still didn't respond until when she tapped me by the shoulder.

   “Yye...yes! What did you say?”

    I said “he is at the back seat sleeping.” she repeats herself.

      “Ohh!” I smile “I didn't get to see him. Well, lets go you know its physiology we are having.” I state still stealing glances at the parking lots before I held her hand as always and she whipped it away.

       “Look at me Aisha, whats wrong with you?” She asked scruitinizing my face.

          “Nothing” I state still stealing glances at the parking lots.

        “Ohhh!” She chuckles “looking for Ryan's car?” she teases.

         “God! NO! Fiona you are wierd you know, what are you talking about?" I lied.

          “Its written all over your face that you are dying to see him, guess you've missed his handsome face through out the weekend.”

         “Sure I wanna see him isn't he my friend I mean our friend...?”

         “Sure?  Is he not morethan a friend to you? Do you... like him?” She teased and giggled.

         “Oh Gosh Fiona since when have you become such a gossip?” I grasped her hand and we walked to the lecture room.

*****
4 hours later, exactly by 12noon we went out for lunch. On reaching to the cafeteria
      “Now explain that, do you like Ryan?” No am married for God sake plus even if am not married our religion won’t allow me to marry Ryan

    “So please Fiona shut up! Now lets go and eat.” Only then I remembered I don't have money to buy food today, I've got just N500 and if I spend it for today what will I be eating tomorrow? I decided not to eat anything today since I'm not that hungry.

    We went over to our table and did the formal greetings.
      “Aisha?” He states. “Are you not going to eat today?”
Time to lie now.

    “Yeah actually... I will not be eating today...” He interrupted me. “And why is that?”

   “Because ermm.. Ermm you see I'm fasting yes I'm fasting today.” I fake a smile

       “Common“ do you expect me or Fiona to believe this?” He turned and looked at her and she gave him a disapproving look.

   “Come lets get something to eat.” He bought us thesame food and Fiona's different as she ordered. Returning back to our table he placed our plates in front of us. Fiona brought out her clutch and pass Ryan her money. Oh God No! What do I do now? Sure I can't pay for this its worth a thousand and I've got just N500 with me.