Chapter 17

I went back and starred at my dress in a full length mirror. "Gorgeous" I heard mum snapped from the behind. I turned and gave her a wide grin from my heart. She closed the gap left between us and turned me to the mirror again, removing the hair rollers off my hair... And finally she got rid of them spreading my hair over my shoulders. I couldn't believe the me I was seeing, I just couldn't help but smile.

She sprayed her most expensive perfumes on me and I was just like a cindrella waiting for her prince charming to come, I snapped alot of selfies to kill time. Like you know I can't be there by 4pm on the dot I need to do that they call african time... Right?

I glared at the wall clock only to see 10mins remaining to 4. I looked back at the mirror trying to make sure my makeup was still fit when I heard mum running down my room and calling my name. Where are you?" She called out gasping. "Am here mum, whats wrong? Why are you breathing so fast?" I asked without breathing.

"Its Usman, he is here already." My eyes dilated "whaattt!!?? He didn't mention anything about coming to pick me up today, why did he show up?" I muttered under my breath. "Are you going to continue standing there like a sack of potatoe or are you gonna welcome him?" I heard mum snapped. I managed to pull myself out of my thoughts and gave her a freakish smile, she dragged my hand "lets go

"Mom!" I breathed "stop it, you seem so nervous why?" I brought her to a chair and blew some fresh air over her face I can see how her sensory nerves are resting now, I heaved a sigh. "So can you tell me why you seem so nervous?" I questioned, she forced a smile before saying "because this is your first date dear, please don’t forget

I know you too well, well hurry don't be late on the day 1." She pecked me and put on a smile as she watched me left the room. On reaching to the living room, my heart was already pounding out of my chest.

breathe breathe, you can do this its just a date and nothing else.

And I finally breathed.

I saw sitted Usman on a couch he looks gorgeous as always, he is wearing a skyblue shirt and a navyblue tie, his sleeves rolled down his elbow making him more hotter. His broad cheat slightly outlining his abs. His hair is all wet and shining just as if he came out of bath. He kept the blazer ontop of his lap with his Ipad held in his hand giving it his full attention.

I swear I stopped breathing for that moment. My heart just instantly stopped functioning.

How can a person be soo beautiful like Usman? Isn't it a crime? Damn it! Damn it you're incredibly gorgeous.

I couldn't take my eyes off him until he noticed the scent of my perfume and raised his breathtakingly gorgeous face and narrowed his dreamy dark brown eyes at me making my heart melt the more and the butterflies in my stomach flutter. I quickly redirected my gaze to the floor.

He stared at me head-to-toe before smiling humorlessly. I felt devastated. Mom snapped from the behind "haven't you guys left already?" As she was making it to the sitting room, Usman instantly jumped out of the couch he was sitted, picked up his blazer and quickly made it towards me.

"So you guys are still here?" She questioned both of us smiling, Usman smiled back at her which made him even hotter than he was before, making me feel more at home, his scent alone was something that I couldn't explain.

OMG Usman is driving me crazy. I am feeling like a cindrella right now. My expression was like a girl who got a new toys. He is perfect, my prince charming, knight in shining armour, dream boy and mr right. I know that for sure!

He responded, "we are about leaving now, right Aisha?" Narrowing his dreamy dark brown eyes at me, I swear I didn't know the time when I smiled back and responded "yes mom" with zealous favor.

I mean I am affected by every single thing he does. I can die for him. Damn it!

He started walking as I walked along with him not letting me go and that was how we made it to his mercedez-benz E350.

He turned back and saw mom starring at us with a wide grin on her face. He smiled back at her and opened my door gesturing me in with a grin on his face and shutting it when I was finally in and then made it to the driver's seat, he hit the sterring and off we went. There was a complete silence in the car, he broke the silence by turning on a cool music.

It wasn't long before we reached our destination. After parking he signalled me to come out so we did at thesame time. I thought he'll embrace me just as he did earlier,.

I heard my name snapped only to see Usman waiting for me by the entrance door and I was standing a few intches away from his car.

I felt like digging the ground and burrying myself into it, its not even 20mins since we are out and am already showing my lack of class to my soon be man...? but just look at how stunning Usman is looking up there...

You're crazy why won't you focus and stop being so dramatic?. The logical voice inside my head said.

I took my steps forward as he waited for me by the entrance door and gestured me in with a ladies-first glare. He walked behind me into the restor. We sat on a table not far from the entrance door by a window. Without saying a word to me he pulled out his iphone from his pocket occupying himself.

Of course I wouldn't just sit there and stare at him all day long, although I enjoy doing so, but I have to show him I have class too right? so I decided to pick up the menu going through it and occupying myself too. It wasn't long before our waitress showed up. Thanks for saving me dear waitress! Without even looking at her he cleared his throat and said "get us the chef's choice" in his husky, deep and charming voice that melts my heart "okay sir" she said before leaving.

I wondered how thè chef choice would be like, like I've never tasted it before and am so curious to, now. Just some minutes later she came back with our order placing our plates in front of us. "Enjoy" she said and winced.

"Wow!" I breathed mutely so this is how the chef's choice looks like! Its a combination of nearly all the food on the menu list, randomly picked and arranged on the plate, I can't wait to try it. I silently picked a spoon and took a spoon in. "Delicious" I whispered silently.

As I raised my head up, Usman gaze was piercing into mine, he held my gaze with his starting to make me feel uncomfortable. I instantly redirected my attention. "Aisha right?" he questioned in that voice that flutters me.

the way he called my name just now! Made me love my name for the first time. To my ears, he called it in a romantic and charming way but I bet to anyone sitted next to me, it surely the oppostie.

And finally I nodded in agreement immediately as if I was waiting for him to talk.

why am I always like this? He didn't even ended his statement and I was already answering, ya Allah help me I prayed earnestly.

Gosh! His voice makes my heart melt! "Good" he said bringing me back from my dreamland. "Finish your meal first" he said in a cold commanding tune, and redirected his eyes back to his iphone. I muttered something indifferently and took several spoons inside me as I was enjoying the meal. I was halfway done when I paused and cleaned off my mouth, pouring some portion of the juice and sipping it in my best lady like manner as how mum taught me. It was then I noticed Usman didn't even touched his food.

He snorted "are you done?" It took me a while before I nodded. "Good" he said again. I tried my possible best to concentrate on what he's about telling me rather than day dreaming about

OMI'GOD WHY WONT MY LUNG FUNCTION? FOCUS Aisha FOCUS!

"Alright focused." I muttered. Just listen to what Usman is about telling you, it might be something romantic.

Please vote and comment wait for my next chapter (muah)