Chapter 32

Aisha’s POV;

      After Usman left, I went back to my room and laid flat on my bed. The smile on my face seems  not to disappear. I feel like i'm the most happiest soul on earth. Just how much have I been under estimating myself and made him looked down on me. But not anymore since I'm now doing what I want in my house.

       Omg! Lol I can't help but laugh unstoppingly when the image of Usman sweeping pops into my brain, just how funny was it? Gosh! I plugged out the earpiece and shut the music down. And I slept peacefully for the second time in my house.

*****
        Some nuisance disturbing sound started waking me up from my beautiful sleep. I hate noise when ever I'm sleeping. And the noise? It was like a guy and a lady's voice, yeah.. It really is. Is there a party going on in my house? I quickly hoist up from my bed and winced into the bathroom I brushed my teeth and carried my phone with me. I opened my door gently avoiding it from making any noticeable sound and quietly glimpse into the living room. My jaw dropped as I saw Usman and her busy hugging gosh! The image was just ewww. They were cheering as if celebrating some kind of victory.

     Well not this time anymore miss America or what do you call yourself. I'm not going to allow you come into my house, my own matrimonial house and let you do this rubbish with my husband. I mean not that am feeling jealous towards him, if you like you can take him to a hotel and do all that you want to do I won't care but not in my house, my won house nO!. I gathered alot of confidence before coming out of my room they seem carried away by each other that they didn't even noticed that I've joined. I delibrately slammed the door allowing it to make a non stopping disturbing sound.

       She quickly hoist up from his body, I frowned my face disgustedly. Our eyes met and she gave me a pathetic look and hissed before leaning her face and grabbing. Bitch she thought this is the Aisha she used to know. I cleared my throat and called out.

      “Hey bitch!!” I mean not just her but even Usman turned and looked at me. Their eyes dilated and mouth dropped open. I can sense also that there hearts skipped a beat.

      She was looking into my eyes suprisngly with a questioning expression on her face. As for Usman  he was totally speechless the face he was wearing at that moment... I cannot explain it. I eyed him before averting my gaze back to the bitch only to find out she was still looking at me without even blinking her f*cking green eyes.

      Since she and her man seem all lost, I broke the silence by saying;

        “Shocked, huh?” She turned and looked at him and back to me again, it was like she became dumb for that moment. “Not him” I pointed at Usman “I mean you, you American bitch.”

     “What?” Mer exclaims shocked. “Did you just called me a bitch for the second time?” She finally talked back.

   “Hohoho” I laughed humorously “yes I did BITCH for the third time and if you still haven't heard it I'll repeat it again for you BITCH for the fourth time.” I hissed.

     She couldn't utter a word anymore and so did her man. He was as dumb as she was for the time being. Since they are both not ready to talk let me proceed.

     “I've always imagined you to be so stupid but not as stupid as this BITCH for the fifth time.”

      She looked at me in the eyes and averted her gaze to him'. She stammered “bab..bab..babyy are you j..jjust gonna let her call me names?”

    And her man also stammered “I..I..I..really don't know what has gotten into Aisha she've been like this since this morning, I'm sorry.” He tries to explain to her.

     She became more intensed and slapped him so hard in the face. I thought he was going to slap her back. But to my suprise he just held the place without even saying a word.

          I swear I didn't know the time when I bursted out laughing holding my stomach. “Nice shot” I praised her.

    “Sorry?” She questioned glaring at him. “Your dumb wife is calling me names and all you've got to say is sorry? Really?”

      “Uh-uh-uh miss America” I warned her with my index finger “don't you dare call me dumb again or else you'll need a face with a construction, believe me when I say this.”

       With her eyes filled with moisture she glanced at Usman and he was still not ready to talk he just held the side of his face were his baby slapped him. She started bottling up her blouse and packing her stuffs. I saw a paper beside the sofa close to me as I opened it I saw it was my jamb form. I picked it up and glanced at Usman.

     “Thanks for the form, I'll fill it later so you can return it tomorrow.”

       “What!” Humairah exclaims even louder than she did before. She wiped off some of the rolling tears on her cheek and yell out at him. “So you lied to me also, hug?”

     Omi'gosh I'm liking this show just as if I knew he had lied to her about it. I sat on the sofa close to me as I watch her shout at him and he kept quiet as if a kid being scolded just as she was done with him she picked up her bag and made her way to the exist. On reaching there, she stopped and turned back glaring at him still crying.  “And we are over. I'm done with you forever you asshole.” And she slammed the door. Both Usman and I watched her left.

     “Huh!” I sighed and stood up. “What an interesting show worth looking I wish it didn't end. The handsome arrogant Usman being dumbed like a peace of trash by his American girlfriend.” I laughed humorously. “After being slapped by her in the face. Awch! And his face is all...” I stopped and scruitinized his face for a moment. “...His face is all red now, it seems like he'll be crying in the next few minutes.” I laughed acutely.

       I picked up my form and left. I was about opening my door when I heard someone grasp my hair so hard that made me shrieked. As I turned back, I saw him behind me he was breathing so hard as if though a hungry lion. He raised his hand to slap me and I confidently defended myself by restraining his arm in the air.

     “Not anymore Mr arrogant, nomore of that torture I'm not your maid or slave period.” I informed as I threw away his hand and snatched away my hair from his grip I eyed him head-to-toe before I hissed and entered my room. I delibrately slammed the door to his ugly irritating face, because he's nomore handsome to me, he is as ugly as an orangutan to me.