"...-H-how..what....w-why...I...No...t-this" She stuttered as she stared completely wide eyed at the corpses of all her friends and many other soldiers.....

The only corpse she couldn't find was Dimitri's but she wasn't sure if she wanted to go and find it.

Byleth couldn't even tell where she was even...It was really hard to tell.

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

Byleth's attention went to where that broken voice came from...

She realised that...there was a reason why she couldn't find Dimitri's corpse.

That's because...he was the only one not dead.

He was the owner of that voice!

And...he was fighting someone.

Byleth realised who it was he was fighting.

It was Edelgard!

Edelgard was wearing her Flame Emperor armor except for the mask. She and the broken hearted sounding prince.... Were clashing their weapons with one another, desperate to kill the other.

Dimitri was clearly struggling due to Edelgard's heavy armour but it doesn't seem like he has any intentions of giving up.

However it was very obvious he could die at this rate since the lance has done much less damage than Edelgard's axe on his body.

Not to mention, he was covered in wounds.

Dimitri walked backwards, he took a deep breath.

He took a glance from behind and he looked more heartbroken and more furious at the same time.

Byleth watched.

"No..Dimitri....You can't!" Byleth yelled out.

Dimitri ignored Byleth's words.

He looked back at Edelgard and he was outraged. "I'LL TAKE THAT HEAD FROM YOUR FILTHY SHOULDERS AND GIVE IT TO THE DEAD. I'LL DO IT, NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES!"

He then charged up towards Edelgard with his lance.

Byleth instinctively reached her arm towards him despite him being nowhere near her. "Dimitri! No! Stop! You're going to get yourself killed!"

Her words failed to reach Dimitri.

He continued to struggle towards Edelgard's axe.

Byleth yelled again. "Dimitri! Please listen to me! Please... I beg you please!"

Her words didn't change anything once again.

She was desperate to take measures and then she tried to run towards where Edelgard and Dimitri were fighting.

But when she got close enough, she bumped into something.

She was confused but she tried to go there again

...No luck.

It was like some invisible, magical barrier, force or wall was preventing from interfering.

Like she was completely useless here.

"What no! No! No! This can't be happening, no!"

She tried to break the invisible barrier with the sword of the creator but she ended up breaking the sword instead, causing her to lose her balance and trip over backwards.

She tripped over and fell on someone's body.

Marianne's body...

She screamed when she saw what she fell on and immediately stood up. She ran back to that unusual invisible wall.