Chapter 28

Markelle POV

When I heard the news I had to rush to the hospital. Everybody was already there waiting for info from the doctor. The only person missing was Beauty.

"Kash where's Beauty?" I asked hastily.

"She's suppose to be at the house, everyone has tried calling her and no answer" I was nervous at that moment. There was no way in the world Beauty wouldn't be here by Draye's side right now. I left without words and pulled up to my house. The entrance was trashed and Beauty was no where to be found. Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse I saw the red and blue flashing lights.

Visitation

I was lead out to the visitation room. Dwayne sat out there waiting for me to come over. The officer clipped the cuffs to the lock on the table and left.

"So how you been boss man" he spoke up.

"I'm good, so what's the word on Beauty?" I hadn't seen her in forever.

"Nothing, but last time I seen her I found out something"

"What?"

"Beauty's pregnant"

"Seriously! I'm gonna be a grandfather?" I was happy but sad because I was never gonna be there to hold her hand like I'm suppose to. "What about Draye?

"He's improving, they say that he could be breathing on his own in a couple of

weeks."Draye was shot at my house that night. Police searched through all my cameras that I had around my house. And found footage of someone trying to kill Beauty and when Draye was shot.

"What about Kash, how is she?" When I got sentenced Draye's mother thought that it'd be a good idea if Kash lives with her and Princess.

"Good, she's sad about how everything turned out but she's good" he mumbled.

"Well what about you and Sarah?"

"She had the baby" he pulled a picture out from his pocket showing me his daughter. She had light brown skin with honey brown slick back straight hair. And she had little small chink eyes.

"She's beautiful" I cooed.

"Thanks but look, I gotta go Sarah is waiting for me to get back" Once he left I waited for a guard to uncuffed me from the table but instead he said I had another visitor. The sound of heels clicked towards me. Then a woman with shades and a black Vail over her head sat in front of me. She uncovered her face and it was Mia.

"Long time no see Kelle"

"What are you doing here?"

"Lets say there's a woman who has things on her record, and in order to keep it a secret she must do rational things." She whispered.

"How rational?"

"A girl tells her to take her stepdaughter out for a sleepover" she was speaking in code for kill Beauty. "And Draye gets in the way and the wrong person gets shot"

That's when everything finally made sense to me "It was you! You took my phone so you could have a way into my house. When I got those letters and photos of you with that girl it was true!" If I wasn't cuffed right now my hands would be around this bitch throat.

"Dont forget the part where the Feds had so much info on you" she pulled out her badge and I couldn't believe this shit.

"Why did you do it?"

"Like you said, business is business, and your connect with Daniel was fucking up my business" she growled with anger.

"What the hell are you talking about!" She really had me lost in the sauce.

"The Zoes and Haitians always were in competition. When I found out my Brother was helping Daniel I flipped the script so Daniel could be on my team. Then off Rocko's ass off for disloyalty. Once that was done I needed you out the picture as well as Beauty. Because she had something my little cousin wanted."

"And what was that?" I asked cautiously.

"Draye"

Beauty POV

10 months later

I stood over the pink baby crib looking at the precious gift I had brought into the world. Then I walked over to the blue crib to see my baby boy wide awake.

"I was just coming to see if he was awake" Chrisytian laughed at the doorway.

"He just woke up, but she's still sleep" I picked him up and placed him onto the changing table. After changing his diaper I handed him off to Chris who had his bottle ready. He sat down in one of the rocking chairs by the bookshelf.

"I still can't believe you were pregnant" he continued to laugh.

"Me either, I'm surprised I even was capable of creating this"

"You and Draye created them, so you should tell him" I still felt guilty that I had never told Draye. Nobody even knows where I was besides Chrisytian. He had my diploma sent to his house in Cali and then transferred colleges just to help me. A part of me wanted to just go to Cali for Draye. The other part doesn't feel that it's safe.

"You're right but doesn't mean I'm gonna do that" I quietly stated.

"He has to know"

"Gimme my baby" I took him out of Chrisytian's arms and burped him.

"You know I'm right, you don't even have to go out there just send him a picture of them at least" he begged. He was right but I was not ready for this to happen.

"I will as soon as you ask that girl from your morning class on a date" me and Chrisytian were not together. We didn't even live together at that matter. We were still best friends, but strictly friends. He just helped me through the pregnancy and finding a house of my own. I was truly thankful to have him through it all.

"Come Bea, you and that baby girl are the only women in my life right now" He chuckled out loud. I could here my little girl waking up from her nap.

"Well go get her then" I smartly replied. He went over to get her and sat in the chair next to me.

"But for real though Beauty, Draye and I have our differences but he has a right to know" I glance down at my boy and he was a spitting image of Draye. The guy that I still loved so much.

"Can we not talk about this okay....what's done is done"

Authors Note

Markelle went to prison for at least a quarter to life.
Draye is still in the hospital.
Sarah had a baby girl name Dream.
Mia is the one who tried to kill Beauty. Also she is the head of the Zoes, and she's also a undercover Fed. But a corrupt cop.
Whose Mia's little cousin who wants Draye?
Beauty had twins.

I uploaded the sequel "Hold Onto Me" I promise you will love it. But it's only gonna be Beauty, Draye and Sarah's POV. Just go to my work and add it to your library.