Chapter 25

Draye POV

"When we get there I don't want no Fuck ups, because after this we won't need them petty ass drugs" they all chuckled at my cockiness. After Misty gave Shawn the drop point we set up at the harbor by Long Island in New York. I wanted to let Dwayne know something.

"Aye D can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure wassup" we stepped aside from Shawn.

"I told Beauty about the drug dealing and everything." I rambled off trying to get to the point. "She gave me an ultimatum"

He laughed to himself then looked at me. "She did? I told you she would"

"Yeah she want me to stop"

"What are you gonna do?" He asked with his right eyebrow lifted up.

"I don't know" I been dealing for most of my life. For me to just up and stop is like giving up a part of my lifestyle. "Me and you been slanging since we met each other"

"Yeah I know but I was thinking about stopping too, I mean it's only right. Sarah having my first child and I would hate for anybody to come after them like they did Beauty" he was absolutely right. Beauty could blame me just as much as she blamed Markelle for everything that happened to her. Especially when Trina had her almost killed in that big ass car accident.

"That's actually smart" I said to him.

"Yeah but I don't know how to go legit. All I've ever known was illegal Shit. But maybe me and Sarah could start our own business together."

"Yeah you know you really been thinking about this shit hard" I faintly laughed.

"Hell yeah I got a lot to consider before my baby get here."

Beauty POV

"Sarah it's the only bag that's unisex" we had been looking at baby bags for like an hour. I really had to go pick up my dress that Tammy ordered for me. Tonight I had to go to a movie premier and that was the real reason me and Sarah went shopping. "You decide which one you want and Ima be in the Fendi store. When I walked to the outlet my phone was ringing in my Michael Kors handbag. It was Draye for the sixth time in a row. Our relationship at this moment was at a stand still. So I quickly forwarded him not paying attention to where I was going. Before I knew it I ran right into the door of the store. There I was laying flat on the ground with a slight headache. Then Chrisytian appeared in front of me helping me up off the ground.

"I'm soo sorry, I didn't mean to hit you with the door, it's just I didn't see you!" He was so shocked that he just kept rambling on.

"It's fine Chris I wasn't really paying attention either." I looked up to see he had a scar on the left side of his face from where Draye decked him. My eyes trailed back down to my hands not wanting to stare. Then there was a huge awkward silence while we stood in front of the door.

"I'm sorry again"

"You don't have to apologize it was an accident" I said trying to shrug the conversation off and walk away.

"No I mean I'm sorry for everything that happened between us" he stepped in front of me so I could stop walking.

"Chris I'm not looking for an apology, okay" Someone cleared their throat making me turn around to face Akira behind the counter. "Oh I'm here for a pick up under the name Tammy" she went to the back to go get my dress.

"Can I at least hear you accept the apology Bea." He looked at me showing his still perfect teeth. I tried so hard to hold my grin in. "Come on you know you wanna smile Bea"