Chapter 27

Beauty POV

Candace held Camilla back while Kash held me back. Brandy ran up and soccer punched me directly in my right eye. My face started to bleed  exclusively.

"You bitch!" I tried all my might trying to get out of Kash's grip. "Ima catch you bitch! Believe that!" They all fled the scene going out to Candace's car.

"Beauty calm down" Kash begged me. Sarah grabbed a napkin to help stop my face from bleeding. She stepped in front of me and froze. Blood started to ooze down her leg from her dress.

"Sarah oh my god! Somebody call the ambulance" I screamed out loud. She fainted in the middle of the floor.

We had been at the hospital for 9 hours straight. Sarah was in the women's wing of the hospital. I was in the infirmary getting my eye stitched on the side. Turns out when Brandy hit me she was wearing a diamond ring that split my eye. Once the doctor was done he put a cotton patch over it.

"Okay Beauty just stay out the sun and be sure to apply Neosporin on it every 4-6 hours. And here a prescription for hydrocodone to stop the pain" the doctor explained to me. "Also you don't have to come back to get them removed because these aren't the normal stitches people usually get. These will dissolve in about 2-3 weeks. Or 4 at the most, just make sure you don't sleep on that eye"

"Thanks doctor" I replied with a genuine smile. The nurse opened the door to let me know Draye was here.

"Oh and one more thing Beauty, your baby is fine"

"Really? Would you happen to know how far along I am?" I really was curious.

"2 months as of today" he cheesed.

I made my way to the waiting room where Draye, Kash and Paulina were.

"Beauty what the he'll happened?" He yelled at me.

"How about you tell me what happened last night!" His eyes nearly popped out of his head. "So I'm clumsy Draye and I cry to much!" He just stood there not sure of what to say. "I'm going home! Come on Kash" we both went outside after I gave Paulina Dwayne's car keys. I called a taxi to take us to her house so we could get our things and head to the airport.

We finally got back to my house and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Kash can you feed Chanel, I'm gonna go lay down" my entire body was so sore from head to toe. So I just soaked in a hot steaming tub of water. Camilla had really gotten to me for once. Her words about what Draye said just kept echoing off in my head. After my bath I just threw on my long sleeve, thigh length sweater and some underwear. Then flopped in bed trying to forget about everything.

Sarah POV

When Dwayne told me Beauty went back to Cali I was so worried. I tried my best to convince the doctors I was okay but they just wanted to keep a close eye on me and the baby. Because I really wanted to go out there with her to make sure she's okay.

"What about Darah?" Dwayne asked while rubbing my stomach.

"Ew no, what about....Dream" I smiled liking the name.

"Eeeh, I was thinking Forever" he mumbled with little enthusiasm.

"Dream Forever Winner, we both win. I just get to name her first" I chuckled as I rubbed his neck. "I hope Beauty's okay" I said more to myself.

"I'm sure she is, but how long you think it's gonna be til she tell Draye?"

"I don't know but I hope soon"

Beauty POV

My stomach was the only reason I woke up. If felt like I hadn't eaten in 2 days. When I got in the kitchen Kash left a note for me on the fridge.