Chapter 8

Monica POV

I was awaken by abdominal pain. My side was throbbing like crazy. I got out of bed and made my way to the master bathroom. I felt nauseous all over again and fell on the floor by the toilet. I looked down to see blood all over my sweats. I got up and pulled my pants down to see a discharge in my panties. I took the rest of my clothes off and put it in a trash bag. I tied it shut and got into the shower. When I was done I wrapped myself into a towel and stood by the toilet getting dizzy. I dropped down to the toilet and started to vomit. When nothing else came out but gags I went into my closet to put on my black high waist skirt. Then I put on my checkerboard crop top with my red blazer. I slipped in my red platform pumps and headed downstairs.

"Hey mommy!" Beauty called out for me.

"What?" I responded at the bottom of the staircase while stuffing the bag of bloodied clothes into my purse.

"Can I hold the Corvette today? I gotta go to the library for my make up work."

"I don't care, where the hell is your bitch ass father?" I asked while lighting a cigarette in the foyer. She stared at me with those big green eyes.

"Don't call him that, and he left to go to Miami last night, you do know we gotta be heading out there Friday?" She asked for assurance.

"Of course I fucking know. Now look if you're gonna take the car don't leave shit in it." I said, while blowing smoke in to her face. I walked outside and leaned against my car. I threw the cigarette on the ground and pressed the alarm to unlock the doors. I went to the trash can to throw away the clothes. Then I turned to get in and saw a dent in the side of my car, I looked at it then got in. I pulled out my phone and dialed Diamond's number.

"Yes Monica" she flared through the phone.

"Any Intel on Kelle yet?"

"Oh yes, and your not gonna believe it" she hummed through the phone.

"I'm gonna be heading out to Miami Friday we'll meet then. But don't call or text me tomorrow because it's my daughter's birthday.

"Ok deal" she hung up and I pulled out of my estate heading for the walk-in clinic. I parked in the front, put my black Raybands on, got out and pressed the alarm to lock the doors. I went inside to the front counter. I signed my name on the clipboard and sat in the waiting room. A few minutes later a nurse at the counter called out my name. I got up and approached her.

"Monica Mcknighton?" She questioned.

"Yes" I replied with a faint smile.

"Okay, can you fill these papers out, also I need an insurance card, valid ID or Drivers licence and social security card." I sat down and filled out the papers as asked. I took out my insurance and social security card with My licence. I handed everything to the nurse and stood at the counter.

"What's your date of birth?" She asked while on her laptop.

"February 14, 1974" I retorted not to loud.

"Okay, a nurse will call you back shortly." I sat down and waited. About a little over 30 minutes I was finally called back.

"Okay so lets start with the basics. When was your last menstrual?" The Indian nurse asked.

"It's kinda been irregular. I had one twice this month, one at the beginning of December and today." I said dryly.