Chapter 17

Markelle POV

"Okay! My sister Cristal has her! She's gonna give her to Father Jewel!" She cried between labored breathes.

"Where is she?" I ask stepping to her.

"Out in Chi town" I looked over to Dwayne and he was already getting up.

"You are gonna be my new guide. Now where is Father Jewel?"

"Please let me go!" She yelled.

"Tell me what I want to know" I calmly demanded.

"No one knows" she mumbled.

"What the fuck you mean no one knows!"

"He's my father and I've never even seen him."

"What the fuck that gotta do with me?" I asked laughing.

"He wants you dead, all you black motherfuckers!" She shouted.

"What beef he got with me?" I questioned curious about the answer.

"You were doing deals on his land. Cali belongs to us!"

"Tell me about the nigga Raymond" I suggested. She went silent and I read her facial expression. "Oh that's your guy huh?"

"Do what you want but I'm not telling you shit about him!" She screamed. I looked at Silence, he went back to peeling off her side.

"Ahhhh! Raymond is in a loop!" She yelped. I stopped him and put my ear to her face.

"Excuse me, say what?"

"He was in a loop with Trina. Father Jewel recruited them. Trina got into the business through father. She wanted her auntie dead over some land her stepfather was supposed to inherit. So she went through my dad. She made a deal that she couldn't repay so Raymond was his to have." She cried.

Beauty POV

The entire room was dark as ever. I was no longer in the room I was in earlier. It looked like a basement with only one window. My hands were finally free from ropes and duck tape. I got up and proceeded to the window. But my neck was yanked back by a choker around it. I turned to see I was chained up like a dog. Then I pulled at it to see it drilled into the ground. The door leading upstairs opened and Raymond was there. He staggered down the steps after shutting the door.

"Beauty!" He yelled. I ran to the opposite side of the room and shield myself. He slowly came over and sat on the ground across from me. "You know you and Sarah have some resemblance. You remind me of her so much"

"Raymond why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Shut the fuck up! Did I ask you to speak!" He shouted in my face. It was obvious that he was drunk. His mouth smelled like a whole bottle of Tequila. "You and Trina are always talking. Nobody fucking asked you to say shit!" He punched me in my already bruised eye.

"Oww, Raymond please stop!" I wept holding my face.

"Didn't I tell you to shush!" He grabbed my face and wrapped his big hand around my throat, blocking my airway. Once my eyes started to roll to the back of my head he released me. I gasped for air and held my throat. "I'm so sorry, all I wanted was to help her. She told me auntie Laura lied about everything." He sobbed.