Chapter 6

Monica POV

I was sitting in my office when someone buzzed the front gate. I glanced at my camera monitor to see who it was. It was a silver Infinity, there seem be a driver in the front.

"Who is it?" I buzzed through the gate two way.

"Diamond Jewels, private investigator!" a woman in the background yelled. I quickly put the gate code in. The car made its way up to my estate. I exited my office so I could meet my guest of honor. The car pulled into the driveway and a woman got out. She was a blonde dressed in all black shades, shoes and clothes.

"Monica Mcknighton?" She asked stepping to me.

"Yes, right this way" I leaded her into my office and she sat down at the seat in front of my desk. I shut my door and locked it.

"So what do you need?" She said while taking out a pen and a notepad.

"Its my husband" I said sitting down pulling a small file from my desk. I opened it and pulled out a big picture of Markelle.

"The music producer?" She asked kinda of surprise.

"Yes, but I'm not paying you to find out if he's cheating. I already know that he is, what I want you to do for me is give me proof." I announced sternly.

"So basically you want me to catch him in action?" She asked sounding like a dumb blonde.

"Look all I need are a few photos, receipts, and you get paid" I said leaning back in my chair.

"How much are we talking?" She asked looking through the file I gave her.

"How much do you need?" I said rhetorically.

"25 large" she quickly said.

"Done. So look he's flying out to Miami next Tuesday and I'm pretty sure that bitch is out there. So come back with what I want and I'll give you the money." We shook hands and she left. Then I took out a vile of powder and sniffed up a celebration.

Dwayne POV

I got a call from one of my corner niggas on the block. So I decided to hit the block and see wassup. When I got there it was a huge crowd full of polices, firefighters and pedestrians. There was an enormous black cloud of smoke in the air. My fucking trap house was on fire with damn near 10 percent of my cocaine in there. I rushed to the scene but it was too late, my shit was burned down to the ground. I seen my rookie nigga Shakill trying to leave the scene when I pulled up. I got in my grey Mercedes Benz and caught up to this nigga in a back alley. I got out and chased him to a dead end. I pulled out my mini shot Buretta and put it to his head.

"Tell me why I shouldn't splatter your brains all over this fucking pavement?"

"Ok I'll talk, just please don't shoot me!" He cried putting his hands up surrendering.

"Well talk motherfucker!"

"It was a tall, dark skin dude. He came in from the back and took all the product. Then some more Spanish motherfuckers came and took the money. And he left a note on the back door, I took it right before he set the whole place on fire." He said reaching for his pocket. I unfolded the paper and read: