Chapter 16

Draye POV

I sat outside Sarah's house stuck in a trance, it couldn't be real. All I could hear was Sarah crying in the living room. Everyone tried to calm her down, I couldn't help her myself. I just was numb, unsure of how to feel. Beauty was gone forever and I couldn't deal. My head hung low in my hands and the tears slowly fell. My heart ached so bad, and I couldn't do anything but feel guilty. She was my heart, my soul and I fell for her. My mother sat beside me trying to make things better but she couldn't do anything to bring her back. No one could and I fell into a deep depression.

"Draye, I know you loved her but she's in a better place" my mother said with tears in her eyes.

"Mom, it's all my fault" I poured my heart out to her. I held onto her and cried for my love to return. Every time my eyes closed I just pictured her face, that smile, and I realized I would never see it again. I jumped up from my seat and got in my car. Somebody had to pay, and that somebody was Ray.

Sarah POV

My baby cousin gone, forever. I cried til there were no more tears. Dwayne just held me so I could calm down. But he was just as sad as I was. Thinking of Beauty tied up and tossed away like nothing hurt my heart. All I could think was who would do this. Then he popped into my head. I calmed myself down enough to unlock my phone and passed it to Dwayne. He looked at the messages and looked towards Markelle. They both nodded and got up to leave.

"Sarah how am I going to live without any of my sisters?" Amaya asked with eyes filled with tears. I opened my arms for her to come to me and we cried out for Beauty. London slowly joined us and couldn't hold any tears back. We all just wanted her back, but that was never going to happen. Which made us only cry more, for our dear Beauty.

Beauty POV

The entire room was cold, and my body was naked. I couldn't really see because of my swollen eye. Blood dripped from the back of my head onto the floor. My wrist throbbed from the ropes tied tightly on them. My feet never touched the ground at all. I lift my head up and looked around the dark room. When I tried turning my head there was a neck choker around my throat. The only door in the room opened and a blonde girl stepped to me. Raymond stood behind her with a cigarette to his mouth.

"The famous Beauty Mcknighton" she dramatically said stroking my pink dyed hair.

"What do you want?" I questioned while my voice cracked.

"For your father to suffer like I did!" She smacked me across the face making my lip bleed. "When he killed my brother Robert, my life changed drastically. You see, my mother slowly went insane without Rob. And I watched as she drove herself crazy. To make matters even worse, my cousin Joey disappeared a few days after that. My family was torn apart by Markelle!" She grabbed a handful of my hair then punched me square in the face.

"Owwww" I cried in agony.

"I want your father to see what it feels like to lose something so dear and close to him." She grinned at me as I spit up blood. "So I'm gonna do whatever it is I want to, and record everything. Then send these clips all around just so your father can enjoy the show." Raymond pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He came to me and untied my wrist. Then cuffed them together. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. The blonde girl leaded the way to a room down the hall. He tossed me on the bed and left out.