Chapter 26

Draye POV

After driving for 2-3 days we had finally reached Delaware. The only reason I decided to head out to Delaware was because my grandmother lived out there. When I called and let her know we were coming she was so excited. My mother, sisters and I had told her about Beauty multiple times over the phone. She couldn't wait to see her in the flesh. But what I couldn't wait for was her cooking.

"Draye" Beauty yawned half way sleep. "Are we there yet, I'm hungry"

"Actually yes we are" I pulled up to my grandma's big white house with the picket fence. Dwayne and Sarah were already there sitting on the porch.

"Hey they're here!" Sarah yelled turning her attention to my car pulling in. They both met us at the driveway helping Beauty and Kash out the car. Me and Dwayne grabbed the 7 duffel bags up to my old room I had here.

"So Gma cooking and you know how she throw down with them sauteed shrimps" Dwayne stated while rubbing his hands together.

"Good because I'm hungry, but in the mean time we need to head over to our old trap house to put these diamonds up." I said in a hushed tone so only he heard me.

"Alright but Gma wanna speak to you before we leave."

Beauty POV

All the women were sectioned off in the kitchen like always. Draye's grandma Paulina was very sweet. She was about 5'2 with a very smooth honey brown complexion. And she didn't look a day over 30. She had really long silky sandy red hair that framed her face perfectly.

"Hey bae" Draye whispered in my ear. I was sitting at the kitchen table on my laptop to see if my online class was at 100%.

"You scared me!" I turned around for his lips to crash into mine. But I was still kinda shy in front of Paulina so I pulled away.

"Don't stop because of little ol me" she laughed turning back to her food on the stove.

"Granny I gotta go into town really quick so hopefully that food be done when I get back" he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then he gave me another peck on my lips and left out. My eyes were still close breathing in his heavy cologne. The sound of my phone quickly snapped me out of my trance. It was my research teacher for my online class.

"Hello?"

"Hey Beauty, I just wanted to congratulate you on completing the course." Mrs. Teller cheered through the phone.

"Oh thank you" I cheesed as if she could see my smile.

"Yeah and another thing you have 36 credits. Now you are officially done with all of your classes so you are the first real high school graduate of 2015 my dear" after hearing her tell me those words I couldn't help but squeal in excitement after standing up. Sarah and Kash ran in the kitchen and Paulina turned around with big eyes.

"What's wrong Chile?" Paulina asked me.

"You're looking at the first high school graduate of 2015!" I screamed jumping up and down.

"Oh congrats!" She came over to hug me. As well as Kash and Sarah came to congratulate me.

"So what are you gonna do now Bea?" Sarah questioned looking at me. At that moment I honestly didn't know where to go from there. I never even considered my plans after high school.

"Um.."

"What about your fashion line you wanted to create?" Kash blurted out before I could answer.

"Um.." All of a sudden I got light headed out of nowhere. My head started to spin fast that I nearly fell onto the floor.

"Oh my god Beauty are you okay?" Sarah jumped to the floor after I squatted down to prevent from falling over.