Chapter 11

Monica POV

I woke up in a hospital bed to Beauty's face. She was crying and apologizing over and over again. Then Draye help her out into the hall so he could calm her down. Five minutes after they left Chrisytian came in with papers.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" He mumbled passing the paper to me.

"Chris, you wouldn't understand" my voice cracked as I spoke.

"Beauty deserves to know, she's your daughter you at least owe her an explanation."

"I don't know how to tell her this. Her mother got that shit. That's easier said than done." I voiced while silently crying.

"Not only that Monica, I seen the crack on your desk." I looked away ashamed at my behavior.

"Please don't say anything to Beauty" I begged.

"I won't, but you will. Because she shouldn't have to hear it from the doctor. Which she will" he responded.

Draye POV

We sat outside the hospital on some benches, while Beauty sobbed to herself. Beauty was dealing with a lot right now. And I just felt obligated to to be there for her. Every time a tear fell I wiped it for her and whispered assurance in her ear.

"Don't worry Beauty, she's gonna be fine" she turned and looked at me with a faint smile. Then the tears slowly fell again, I grabbed her and consoled her so she knew she wasn't alone. London and Princess made their way to hospital and found us. They both ran over and clinged onto Beauty. I turned around to see Sarah and my mother coming over. I met them halfway and was greeted with questions.

"How is Monica?" Sarah asked.

"She's stable but the doctor decided to run test and stuff." I groaned. I looked at my mother and she came over and hugged me. I felt everything going horrible and the pressure built up.

"Its okay, Beauty and her mother are gonna be just fine" she whispered to me.

"If her mother doesn't make it I don't think she'll cope with everything." I uttered against her shoulder.

"Be strong for her and Beauty."

Markelle POV

I finally made my way out the airport and straight to the hospital. So much was going through my mind. Mia, Monica, Beauty, Porsha, they all flashed in my head. I felt terrible seeing Mia that way, and even worse when I thought about Porsha. Then the guilt really took over me when I saw Beauty's face. She was sitting outside the hospital with two other girls. Draye was talking to his mother and all I could think of was Monica. I literally ran our the car to Beauty.

"Where is she?" I asked hugging onto her.

"Level 4 room A3" I released my grip and retreated inside. When I got to her room Chris was in there talking to her. I opened the door and walked up to her bed.

"You have to tell someone" Chris insisted. Monica looked over at me with tears in her eyes. Chris got up to leave but he handed me a paper before walking out. I read the paper and Monica reached for it.