Chapter 21

Markelle POV

I called Draye down to my study, because we had to discuss something I came across on the internet. There was a video of Draye beating Chrisytian's face in like it was a punching bag.

"Wassup boss" he greeted as he came in taking a seat in front of my desk. I gave him a head nod still looking at the video. When it was over I turned around my laptop so that he could see it himself.

"Damn" he bit down on his bottom lip watching his self throw each punch.

"Do you know how this could effect my business Draye? Or even my daughter's modeling career. You're lucky I gave Chris a full 2 weeks of paid vacation til his face heals otherwise he'd be pressing charges on you" He just looked down at his shoes without replying. "I understand that you love her. But this is not called for, on the other hand I have boxing agents trying to find out who you are" I announced making him look up.

"Huh? He questioned.

"People wanna find out who this beast was knocking bitches out and leaving" I laughed to myself.

"Word? So there's people out there that wanna like sign me to fight for them" he continued.

"Yes, my phone hasn't stop ringing all day, so I put it on vibrate." Just after my sentence was finish I spoke up another call. "Lemme get this and I'll get back with you" he got up and left out.

Cristal POV

"Daddy I assure you that Candy will show up today" I promised through my phone.

"She better or you're in for one hell of a treat" he hung up in my face leaving me clueless about what to do next. My mind roamed off until my phone rung again. Assuming it was my father calling back I quickly answered only to hear an automated voice system.

"You have a collect call from 'Raymond Styles' would you like to except the charges"

"Yes" I sighed. All I could think was how the hell this nigga got in jail.

"Hello, Cristal are you there?" Raymond questioned.

"So Ray tell how you end up in this mess now?" I sarcastically said.

"You know how they snitched, them bitches went to police!" He bitched.

"What the hell you mean they snitched!" I shouted at my phone.

"Cristal they're on us like white on rice. Beauty and Kash are solid allies to get us locked up for good." He rambled off sounding nervous as ever.

"What do you mean us?" I replied after taking a deep breathe.

"You know Brian Lovette, Kash's father? They're reopening the case with the finger pointed at you" I could feel my blood pressure rising as my blood boiled. This could not happen, the only way I was gonna prevent this is if I took major precautions. Markelle was playing hardball, and he was winning. If my father was here he would be so disappointed in me. My team slowly fell apart and I was the last one left. All a bitch needed was a little Intel on Markelle Mcknighton and Google provided that to me. I typed his name in the Google search engine. A evil grin crept up on my face as my thoughts came together.

Beauty POV

Friday had finally got here and I finished all my exams. So I decided to spend my weekend at Draye's house. He made me feel so safe and invincible when I was with him. Just as I put all my books in my locker Amaya ran over to me.

"Beauty we have to get you out of here!" She yelled as she tugged on my arm.

"Wait what's going on?" I was confused and scared. As soon as I stepped foot outside a swarm of paparazzi attacked me with cameras. The light were so bright it nearly blinded me.